Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some of the best ways to rekindle desire in a woman?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Assume a couple is in a long-term relationship that's usually happy and mostly mutually satisfying, and life sometimes gets in the way of both. What are some of the best ways to rekindle desire in a woman in a relationship that's a little stale sometimes? I'd appreciate knowing not only what but the why behind why your suggestion should work?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perhaps you need to put the element of surprise back in your relationship. Book a weekend away at a posh hotel, order her a spa treatment, romantic meal etc. Find time for yourselves. It worked for me! Relationships can sometimes become predictable. Women sometimes like their men to take the initiative.
[
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I appreciate any and all real-life advice on this.

But I'm also looking for ideas as a plot point for a story. Something that will resonate widely with female readers. But I'm hoping for a slightly unusual idea or a universally popular idea that I can put a new spin on.

This is, after all, an erotic fiction website.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So this is not for you..but for a story??

So u want ideas..for a story.....hmmm

Love what kittypusscat wrote...

Maybe since it is for a story it should go in the writing resources forum..but a moderator would know more than I.
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Take her to a strip club and make her shake her booty while you splash cash on her ass! And I don't mean tucking measly dollar bills into her thong. I mean, cut the deck of cash real deep and just... SPLASH!!
Right now, I'd kill to read a couples story like that.
And tomorrow I'd want to read about HIM starting an affair with the Starbucks guy who scribbles his number on everybody's Espresso Macchiato!

(Yep, female reader here.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cunnilingus

for me there is no two ways about it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
So this is not for you..but for a story??

So u want ideas..for a story.....hmmm

Love what kittypusscat wrote...

Maybe since it is for a story it should go in the writing resources forum..but a moderator would know more than I.

Perhaps. But I'm looking for some real-life ideas, not the answer to a technical question such as how to not split an infinitive.

I also was hoping to garner responses from women only on this.
Lurker
0 likes
Eating her until she passes out with pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think men can help too!! I mean I am sure they have tips too.

Never had my desire for the man I love ever stop...they have stopped desiring me

So perhaps its not desire but the emotion behind it

Maybe he stopped being a lover..or stopped dating her

I think the sexiest scenario would be a note tied to a flower...meet me at this hotel bar..

Leave the key with the bartender

Meet her in a hotel with a robe on and one for her

A hot bath a massage and champagne

Woo her as u did in the beginning

Who wouldn't want to make love after that
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"