Login

Would you want to know?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If your man had a secret bisexual past, but was no longer engaging in it, would you want to know?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A baseline for any relationship is honesty. I would want know. It is or was part of you, as a good partner I want to know all about you with no judgments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it came up, yes. The only reason that kind of question came up in my current relationship is because I myself am very openly pansexual, and before we were dating, by now-boyfriend attempted to give me rather bad advice on picking up women.

If my boyfriend engaged in relationships with other men in the past, that wouldn't involve me. I'd have no need to know what went on in the bedroom or the heart of my boyfriend and another man. Now, if he was struggling with questioning or accepting his sexual orientation, I'd definitely want to know so I could help in any way that I could.
0 likes
Yes...to fully love and be love..be open sexually you need to know about that..not number or lovers

But yes if they also prefer another sex..that is part of them

And especially if you were married or partners

You have to be fair to the person you love

They may not be ok with it..no judgement..but they need to know

Because the shock of that..may ruin something wonderful that if only u let them know

They would be ok with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being bisexual is a rather important aspect of anybodies sexuality. Fundamental to my sexual experience is my interest in women, if I didn't tell a partner that I would be omitting a huge part of my sexuality.

If the relationship is serious then I tell my partners about my past and I expect the same honesty in return.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"