Login

Guys Buying Only Panties (for themselves) at Victoria's Secret

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a young male (in my 20s) and I have a fetish for panties, and even though I'm straight I sometimes like to wear them for sexual reasons (no current gf). I get very nervous, but I've gone into Victoria's Secret to buy undies for me.

What do girls think when they see guys shopping there by themselves? I go to literally every panty table in VS and look through every single style, and spend a decent amount of time doing so - is this usual? I'm so nervous that I even shake a litle. What would you (or girls) think if they saw a young guy rifiling through all the panties. How would you react if you were in the store with the guy, would he make you feel uncomfortable?

I'll also leave with buying 12+ pairs of panties of all different types (and NOTHNG else) - is that suspiciously too much? Is it "ok" for me to buy that many? Can girls tell if the guy is shopping for himself, or if he has an obsession with women's under? The sales assistants have always been professional and great, but I do wonder what they're thinking as I finally get to the cashier just with dozens (literally) of panties. I'm also just curious what everyone thinks about this. Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are thinking: 20 year old virgin with a panty fetish....again.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never once thought "oh that guy has a panty fetish" when seeing men buy panties... I usually think "that's hot he's picking them out for his gf/wife"
0 likes
Me too hipsandcurves..I think wow no one ever bought me lingerie before...what a great boyfriend lol

Lol I am clueless

But wow 12 pairs of undies at a time? Wish I had bank to do that! I love lingerie!