47 votes remaining
Hell yes, i'd leave my wife for her (2 votes) 4%
Yes, i'd fuck her raw (27 votes) 57%
Yes, but feel guilty (3 votes) 6%
I like her, but I couldn't cheat (24 votes) 51%
No, she's horrible (12 votes) 26%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with my wife almost 5 years now and I love her to bits, but she has 2 sisters, 1 older, 1 younger, both stunningly beautiful, and I am totally in lust with them, the eldest particularly. We're both 29 and get on really well and seem to have a good flirt online every now and then. I don't think I'd ever cheat on my wife, but if her sister offered, i don't know if i'd be able to resist.
I think my question here is, is this normal, to like your sister in law like this?
Has anyone actually "had" their sister in law? If so what happened.
0 likes
Keep it a fantasy

Seriously...you might get the boot

But the damage you will do to the REST of the family is irrevocable

I would never ever have slept with either of my sisters partners

I LOVE my sisters...the betrayal would never be worth it!.

Please keep it a fantasy...write a story..read a story..just don't act on it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know your right.... But.... I'd love to feel her warmth.
To be honest I highly doubt it'd ever come close to it ever happening anyway.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mine's dead. necrophillia is illegal in my state, so no.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My twin's husband has expressed the same fascination (bordering on obsession!) with me. He has always dreamt of being the only male to fuck both the Frasier twins! It really can only lead to trouble, so I urge you to take a cold shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sis in laws are ugly as sin, had to have a different father..lol So hell know i wouldn't! Now close find thats part of the family on a regular basis i cant tell you about. BAD DEAL the longer it goes (and you cant do it just once) it starts to show in your actions together and gets noticed. The longer and more comfortable things slip and it all ends quite badly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OLDJOCK - trust me i've jerked off to the idea (and her pictures) many many times. She's usually in my head when i'm doing the wife too biggrin
I honestly don't think it'll ever happen anyway. Nothing like that ever happens to me anyway.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ukperv
I've been with my wife almost 5 years now and I love her to bits, but she has 2 sisters, 1 older, 1 younger, both stunningly beautiful, and I am totally in lust with them, the eldest particularly. We're both 29 and get on really well and seem to have a good flirt online every now and then. I don't think I'd ever cheat on my wife, but if her sister offered, i don't know if i'd be able to resist.
I think my question here is, is this normal, to like your sister in law like this?
Has anyone actually "had" their sister in law? If so what happened.

She flirts with her sister's husband online? Wow, what a bitch. Sounds like she'd fuck you just to spite her sister. Only one way to find out though. You got to nut up, walk up to her and grab her cooch.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is trouble of the worst kind. Bad idea even if you want it so bad. Plow your wife, avoid the drama.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Magical Felix - lol, we flirt in a nice way not a really dirty way and she does love her sister (my wife) very much. It's just the way me & her seem to talk to eachother. She's smacked me on the ass before but I not grabbed hers.... That would be like heaven, her butt is fantastic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and the x swung with my sis and her hubby a few times. No real issues with it.
0 likes
None of my sisters-in-law (my wife's sister or either of my brothers' wives) appeal to me. Nice women all, but no attraction there to speak of. If they did, I'd bury it deep. Too much risk in going down that road to my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've dreamt about her twice over the last couple of days and my god do I wake up horny. She shoved her ass in my face in one of them and I can still picture it now...... Damn sister in laws.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister in law is gorgeous but she's my sister-in-law and that's icky.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would have fucked my last girlfriend's sister. Her face isn't as pretty as my ex's but she has a nice body and is a real heavy make up, short skirts party kind of girl. God what I would have done to her. Partly just because of the taboo though, if she wasn't verbotten I'd say she was a 6/10. Because she was that went up to 11.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Paul_moadib - why's it icky? You're not blood related.
HandsomeScientis - Haha I know what you mean. My wife (in my opinion) is a 9, with or without make up. But her sister looks fucking amazing when she puts her slap on. definately upto 11!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by ukperv
Paul_moadib - why's it icky? You're not blood related.

I would hazard a guess that he sees his sister in law as family, so the idea of sleeping with her might be repulsive.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sexynun said it all in her reply.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
She flirts with her sister's husband online? Wow, what a bitch. Sounds like she'd fuck you just to spite her sister. Only one way to find out though. You got to nut up, walk up to her and grab her cooch.

That's what I was thinking too. If she's flirting with you online and you're flirting back, even if it is online, it is STILL cheating. Your wife is better off without you OR her sister.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ukperv
Magical Felix - lol, we flirt in a nice way not a really dirty way and she does love her sister (my wife) very much. It's just the way me & her seem to talk to eachother. She's smacked me on the ass before but I not grabbed hers.... That would be like heaven, her butt is fantastic!

She smacks your ass? Fucking smack hers too, what the hell. Dip right into the crack, fuck it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

That's what I was thinking too. If she's flirting with you online and you're flirting back, even if it is online, it is STILL cheating. Your wife is better off without you OR her sister.

Whoa whoa whoa... Relax. Let the guy have a little fun.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Whoa whoa whoa... Relax. Let the guy have a little fun.

If he wants that kind of fun, he should be single. Or, at the very least, keep it in his head.
Once you're married, you've made the choice that she/he is your only one. Unless you have an open marriage.
Maybe that's just me...
Chuckanator
0 likes
Actually I bedded my wife's sister before I married my wife. It's always caused tension. Sisters have a natural completion built in. I mean how do you respond when your wife asks in bed who was better? Her sister was a freak in the sack and fucked like a maniac.

I'd say don't do it. You'll be found out for sure. Sisters blab.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The butt smacking thing is getting blown a little out of proportion. I was going up the stairs in front of her and she just did it. I've seen a friend smack my wife on the butt. It's no big deal if it's in the right context to us. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have smacked her ass! biggrin
Hell her best friend kissed me once playfully, but cause it was playful my wife didn't care, they then kissed too btw.

I think there's different degrees of flirting and this is harmless, it's not like we say to eachother we want to fuck one another lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't understand this. If you loved someone enough to marry them, what do others matter to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminded me of an old joke...

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.
She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

Moral of the story: Keep your condoms in the car!

Seriously though, keep them in your head, do not act on it, you might lose your wife but you would destroy an entire family!
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a party round hers a few days ago and my god..... She's so lovely too.... She looked stunning, her ass in the jeans she was wearing, my god! She certainly enjoys my company, loves hugging me and even gave me a friendly kiss. Now I know some of you will be like "SHE KISSED YOU!?" but the way we are it wasn't really sexual.
However this kiss. She was mucking about with me and was close to me and said something like "come here" I told her i'd lick her face and she got right up close so I licked her cheek jokingly and she was like "oh my god I was gonna kiss you" so I just said "oh" and she then kissed me, like i said it wasn't particlarly sexual, but i'm not sure if maybe she was thinking it might've been had I not been silly.... or i'm just thinking to much into it and it was a friendly peck.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ukperv
Had a party round hers a few days ago and my god..... She's so lovely too.... She looked stunning, her ass in the jeans she was wearing, my god! She certainly enjoys my company, loves hugging me and even gave me a friendly kiss. Now I know some of you will be like "SHE KISSED YOU!?" but the way we are it wasn't really sexual.
However this kiss. She was mucking about with me and was close to me and said something like "come here" I told her i'd lick her face and she got right up close so I licked her cheek jokingly and she was like "oh my god I was gonna kiss you" so I just said "oh" and she then kissed me, like i said it wasn't particlarly sexual, but i'm not sure if maybe she was thinking it might've been had I not been silly.... or i'm just thinking to much into it and it was a friendly peck.

Tell her you want to lick her pussy as friends. Like, play it off as just a joke and when she stops laughing just proceed to take her pants off and get in there. If she objects just say you were goofing around.
Lurker
0 likes
No thanks… yuck.