If Jurassic Park came true

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
If they actually managed to clone prehistoric DNA, leading to dinosaurs running amok, what would you do?

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Get a better camera to take great photos until some Hollywood super star kill them all... once again.
smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If?! What do you mean, if?! This is going to happen- and it better be before I die. I didn't learn to shoot for nothing!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would attach a frickin giant laser beam to a megalodon's head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd hope they didn't enjoy eating old farts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I would attach a frickin giant laser beam to a megalodon's head.

That would be awesome! smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd need bigger guns. Maybe a surplus Abrams tank, though the gas bill would cost a fortune. Do those come with a great sound system and AC, got have AC where I live?

We'd be like shrimp to a T-Rex – ordering up a dozen at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd hope that David RabbitBurrow would opt to chuck on his brother's bitchin' hat and welcome me to Jurassic Park...

I can't deny that I'd try to steal his cane with the little mozzy in amber too, cos I've wanted that cane since the first day I saw it (makes googly eyes...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
If they actually managed to clone prehistoric DNA, leading to dinosaurs running amok, what would you do?

D x

I don't think DINOSAURS would RUN AMOK...

I think they'd be distracted by things like POPCORN and Playstations...

And Sushi...

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes

I'd imagine it would be something like that .
Lurker
0 likes
A good way to reduce our prison populations. Put all the inmates into the outside recreation area then let loose a T. Rex or five and dozens of velociraptors. Think of it as recycling.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I'd sic Tom Cruise and his wacko Scientology buddies on them.

That's inhuman to inflict that on those poor dinosaurs. However, I could see Tom Cruise channeling with a raptor.

Troublemaker
0 likes
build a Flintstones car, then bang Pebbles, no wait, Bang Pebbles THEN build a Flintstones car
Lurker
0 likes
gun control would go out of the window... we could all buy Toyota Tanks at Walmart ..