Coming Out... Looking for new friends

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

click here to make new friends with me...

Was here a while ago under a different name.

LoveAffairs for those of you that remember me...

I am here, to write and share with friends,

I will stay away from most chat rooms, for now I will remain online so I can call a little attn, yes.
and soon I will reopen my room, with erotic pics and music, I hope a safe atmosphere for those that visit as before...

I would love to hear your thoughts in my writing.... be it good or bad, I do welcome criticism, as I want to better my writing.
for the trolls that love to hit across the board with low balling... I am content with my writing not here for the writer of the month...
I am here to learn to write more and perhaps one day publish a few of my poems...

for now here is my poem on online friends

Much love to y'all

I hope to at least hear a hello here even if you don't want to be friends on my wall...
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Hello, and welcome back to Lush! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hello Dear Lady, I was your friend before your coming out, and I enjoy a friend I can laugh and cry with, and one that I trust. Much happiness and success to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello and welcome back to lush..(I enjoy a friend I can laugh and cry with, and one that I trust. Much happiness and success to you.) Quote from TQM but I mean the same thing..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hello and welcome back to lush
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by midnight900
Hello, and welcome back to Lush! smile
Thank you Kevin

Quote by TheQuietMan
Hello Dear Lady, I was your friend before your coming out, and I enjoy a friend I can laugh and cry with, and one that I trust. Much happiness and success to you.

always my dearest of the friends... always... much love to you

Quote by GoodLilGirl
Hello and welcome back to lush..(I enjoy a friend I can laugh and cry with, and one that I trust. Much happiness and success to you.) Quote from TQM but I mean the same thing..

GLG I have a feeling we know each other from our former lives...

Quote by StarlightAngel
hello and welcome back to lush

thank you star
0 likes
Hello welcome back I do so enjoy your posts on the forum threads!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
Hello welcome back I do so enjoy your posts on the forum threads!

Thanks sexy ...I do enjoy yours as well
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MovingOn14
What about current friends??? LOL

Current friend... you are here for reason... much love
Site administrator
0 likes
So .... I thought it was *you* just didnt like to say anything. You had better behave this time young lady .. and no *attention whoring* please.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
So .... I thought it was *you* just didnt like to say anything. You had better behave this time young lady .. and no *attention whoring* please.

oh but Darlin' all the attn was yours yesterday... as you looked soooooo handsome .. and clothed for the first time....

and yes you where ravishing
Site administrator
0 likes
erm ... oh ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
erm ... oh ....

dont be shy
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by chicamala

dont be shy

But I am very shy .... what the hell I am doing on the this site I have no idea lol!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

But I am very shy .... what the hell I am doing on the this site I have no idea lol!

aww... you are alright on my book... wonderful, great chap....
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by chicamala

aww... you are alright on my book... wonderful, great chap....

well ... can we go pvt then and have hot quick cyber sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

well ... can we go pvt then and have hot quick cyber sex?

you mean all 5 minutes of it lover...

will you wear your suit?

and going to dinner first?
Lurker
0 likes
So now that I've been here and won two years in a row... the AW contest, and have plenty of great friends, I wonder what could be next for me on here...
I am exploring many new things... things I had not done before... oh just being a little naughty and posting more... Ive not played in the forums much lately... so yes that might be my next area of play
Lurker
0 likes
oh and yes I change my profile pic and background weekly maybe I can post them here rather than in my profile that way I always have the file to go back to ... rather thank on my own profile where if I delete... they are gone... yes I think I will do that... and yes I guess another thread that will be ... mine hehe