Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You like to give or receive oral sex?

last reply
790 replies
67.4k views
3 watchers
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my personal is giving but I love receiving too
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
With another girl, it's about equal. I LOVE going down on a girl, but girls do it so well, I love them reciprocating! With guys, I prefer to give oral, cuz most of them don't give it back as well as I give it to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving it to the right girl
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
I would rather give. .ah my experiences with receiving either felt like a hoover or just a breath

I find it extremely sexy to be in control of a man's pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like to give oral
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like to give oral
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Lurker
0 likes
I love both receiving and giving, but the girl has to be clean down there for me to do it good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both and even better if its at the same time
Classified
0 likes
I do have an insatiable appetite for eating pussy. Thirsty for one now!

Unloading my spunk down a throat is a very enjoyable release too.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love to get.....

BUT....

I enjoy giving too

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather give it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES! you in GLG?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both about equally but really love giving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In general, 50-50, but if the gal is really responsive I love eating her out!

There was this one woman I went with after my first wife disappeared that really enjoyed my efforts. I had her butt propped up on a pillow and she was having an orgasm about every two or three minutes. I could tell because she would kick her heels against my back. About the third time I looked up at her and she was holding a pillow over her face! She finally put her hand over her pussy and said "Stop! No more!". I asked her why she had a pillow over her face and she said she didn't want to disturb her neighbors! Then she asked "Why did your wife leave you, was she crazy?" I answered her "Yes, in fact she was. Her loss!" She said "It certainly is!" and started giving me an A+ blow job.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Providing my male lover with oral sex is something I enjoy a great deal and would hate not to do.
Unlike many of my fellow girls I cannot take any pleasure or enjoyment if my guy should "empty" himself into my mouth or worse down my throat.
Although I have tried numerous times to overcome this, I always suffer the same reflex action of gagging and retching if he ejaculates into my mouth, which is an intensely unpleasant reaction for me to experience .
Therefore all oral sex for my guy is preceded by the, "don't even think about it" statement from yours truly.
However the act of sucking and licking my mans cock, applying my tongue,mouth and teeth with differing intensities to his helmet,shaft and balls is an act I relish to provide for him - finding it immensely enjoyable for me to carry out on him whilst giving him enormously arousing and enjoyable sensations throughout his genitalia. My actions are intended to provided him with a broad and varied spectrum of stimulus that both pleases him and encourages the engorgement of his cock to a full and complete erection.

I cannot ever recall receiving any bad oral sex from a guy in my life. But there are some who provide better oral than others.
The guy who is sensitive to my reactions - recognizing those things he is doing which provide me with the most pleasure and stimulation and those areas of my pussy that are most responsive to his efforts and then applies this knowledge to the oral sex he giving me, is invariably the guy who gives me the best oral sex.
Giving or receiving oral sex from a guy is invariably an enjoyable experience.

But...there always a but isn't there.

No man can hope to compete with the intuitive skills, understanding and knowledge that a woman brings to giving another woman oral sex. The sensitive, sensual and provocative pleasures of arousal experienced when two women give or receive oral sex from each other is simply on a higher level than what any guy can conceivably provide his girl with during oral sex.

As I kneel between my girl friends legs looking up towards her pussy,the air around me fills with the heady, musky scent of her sex.
My lover spreads her labia displaying to me her clitty and the entrance to her vagina - how can I fail not to be excited and aroused by such a site.
The darkened and puffy skin of her inner labia showing her arousal along with the drops of her oily juices glistening in droplets in the folds and creases of her pussy excite me.

My tongue,mouth and fingers relish the opportunity to explore and arouse her most beautiful pussy

What more could any girl ask for?
0 likes
Like many others, I enjoy both but I could almost lean to giving. There is something sublime about the feel and taste of pussy and being down between her thighs. Same with the thought of sucking cock but that is really still just fantasy for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving oral. I love licking from a womans pussy down to her arse and can do it for ages.
Unfuckwithable
1 like
Quote by helenayton

My tongue,mouth and fingers relish the opportunity to explore and arouse her most beautiful pussy

What more could any girl ask for?

a towel afterwards? smile

I like to give and receive,,,of course x
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy giving much more
Lurker
0 likes
like both but more of a 'giver' than a 'receiver' .. she's usually too tired

ladies only of course!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both, but i prefer giving
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am a true believer in equal rights, therefore I must go on the record and state to all that I enjoy both very much. I am also a gentleman, therefore the lady should always cum first.