Oral satisfaction

last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What are some techniques that qualify a guy as above average in satisfying you orally?
Lurker
0 likes
technique isn't unimportant, but attitude and enthusiasm are vital.
wanting to be there and get me off is so sexy and makes the experience better than a dutiful "I'm licking yours so you lick mine"
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
A good steady rhythm with your tongue on my clitoris is a good start. But I like having my labia sucked too. It tickles ;-)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
The best thing any guy can do is pay attention - if she doesn't like it, don't do it (even if it seems 'illogical' - example: some women cannot stand focused attention on the clit even though al lot of guys seem to think that's the way to go). If she responds then focus on that and see what else you can discover.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I appreciate and like what I'm reading so far ladies and I thank you for your time and thoughtful responses. I'm always striving to be the consummate lover and giver of pleasure, so this is helpful. Keep the insight coming ladies of Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a guy (or girl) who can read my feedback. I'll let them know right in the moment if I'm enjoying their technique!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being alert and sensitive, right... good one. Honest and open communication, also a good point to share. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MidKnightMan
What are some techniques that qualify a guy as above average in satisfying you orally?

Pully my clit hard between his lips while fingering my holes...................................