Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best way a girl can ride a guy?

last reply
86 replies
8.5k views
2 watchers
20 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm curious to what are all your favourite ways to be ridden??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer when she sits over me with her legs in a frog jump position. That way it comes really deep and I can play with her boobs and clit.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Any and every way possible, loud, wet and wild, like she's on for the bullride of her life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah..as often as she can..lol
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by megannn93

As if her fucking life depended on it...
Classified
0 likes
With a friend!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any way he can get in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When being ridden, I love to watch her grind and pleasure herself on my cock. In my opinion, the best way that a girl can ride a guy is the way that provides him with the best view. So essentially, give him a pillow to prop up his head and then just go to town.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately, this bronco be unbroken
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Sit to he's face side. Move your face close to he's face, start kissing him, close eyes. Put your hands on he's torso sides, and then ride he's cock so hard that he ejaculates hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think with her legs wrapped around my waist, against the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with the lights on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your avatar is one of my favorites, then what ever fit you the best, your riding and in charge save a horse ride a cowboy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse Cowgirl or riding my face.
Lurker
0 likes
I like her in reverse cowgirl. I love to watch her big ass jiggle and bounce.
Lurker
0 likes
Kneeling astride me facing me, leaning over me so her boobs swing above me, thighs positioned for my hands to hold. Usually she rides my rod with me inside. But she’s got a nice trick of stroking my knob and shaft with her bush and vagina lips outside so I squirt my semen up over my belly instead, and I take much longer to cum.
Lurker
1 like
Usually like to see her in reverse cowgirl. I'm fascinated with watching her ass jiggle when she works it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megannn93

Enthusiastically...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

really love when se "squat" on me
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Reverse cowboy is fun. Gives the man a nice view. But then again, facing the other way, he can play with my boobs. What a dilemma !?!?! ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Reverse cowgirl hits her just right the angle is awesome for my pleasure too...just need to have the proper placement of the mirror I think she is just as visual as me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Snowflake69
Reverse cowboy is fun. Gives the man a nice view. But then again, facing the other way, he can play with my boobs. What a dilemma !?!?! ?

he can rise his back a little and reach-around and touch your boobs anyway smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Is there a wrong way for a girl to ride a guy? Hell no they are all good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I sit on a chair, her straddling me and her stockings teasing my thighs as she thrusts up and down....... phwoarrrrrr