OMFG – Win bronze memberships in June!

last reply
83 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Once again in my capacity as Official Manager, Forum Games (OMFG) I am pleased to announce a further competition to win bronze memberships. The actual number of bronze memberships up for grabs will be determined in due course based on the popularity of this competition. Nicola, the site matriarch, is gifting the memberships.

There will be some members who for whatever reason cannot purchase paid memberships but enjoy using Lush and wish to remain unrestricted. Please do not enter if you already have a paid membership.

Many of you will have played this competition before; a simple pick a number game that I have run a few times previously.

Pick a number between 1 and 250 that at the point you post that number has NOT been already chosen.

I will use a random number generator to select numbers between 1 and 250 shortly after I close the competition. Those members who have selected the right numbers, or are closest, will be the winners and will be gifted bronze membership. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers the first member to have posted that number will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number. One post per member please.

As I have done before, as the thread moves forward, I will post a list of all the numbers chosen to that point with the member’s name. Look for these posts and make it easier for yourself by just taking into consideration the latest post I make and the numbers selected in addition after that.

This competition will close at midday UK time (currently GMT+1) Saturday 27th June. The bronze memberships will be gifted to the winners shortly after the competition closes.

Good luck to everyone.

Simplyjohn

The fourth post with all the numbers chosen so far is on page 3 close to the bottom.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
19, please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
So this is the first post with all the numbers chosen so far:

4 - Hipsandcurves
7 - K81988