What is your prefer Height for your partner and what is your Height?... why

last reply
73 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself thinking about this often. I would love long legs on a woman, it makes life so much easier in so many ways. Dancing, fucking positions etc. Yet I find myself lusting over petite girls.

I'm 5'11
5'9 would be my ideal height for a girl that is tall
or 5'2- 4' 10" (yes I dated a girl as short as 4'10" and she was awesome)

NOW YOUR TURN
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by RicanLovin
I'm 5'11
5'9 or 5'2- 4' 10 (yes I dated a girl that short and she was awesome)

I really can't decipher what your own answer implies... do you actually mean that any woman between 4'10" and 5'9" is good?

Anyway, I'm 5'9" myself and my favored height for women is generally around 5'2", which is coincidentally the exact height of my current girlfriend (and I had that preference way before meeting her). Short women do catch my attention a bit more, but to be fully honest I'd be plenty satisfied with any woman shorter than me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never dated someone under 5'11, but I prefer over 6'... 6'2" is perfect, but I would never disqualify someone for being too short, or too tall.

I am 5'5"'ish... maybe a little more, maybe a little less... I like the height difference, because I love to go up on my tippy toes to kiss my Daddy's cheek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 6'1".
I prefer shorter women.
Mrs B is 5'3"
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 6foot. Don't really have a preferred height, my hubby is 5'10". I would love to try it with taller man just once though. :P
0 likes
I'm only 5'3", it's a good height to be. I like short men in general, but not exclusively. Height isn't an issue.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5' 7-1/2". We are both fitness freaks, so have have very athletic builds.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm 5'4" and I seem to be drawn to girls who are petite like me. But my first serious love was with a girl who was much taller than I was. With guys, it doesn't really matter. My boyfriend is 6'0". My FWB's range from 5'7" to 6'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5' 10", I tend to be more attracted to shorter women. 5'2" is probably ideal. I like her to be able to wear heels and there still be a few inches difference.
Lurker
0 likes
Over 6'!! Love taller men, im not that tall, 5'1 smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm Ying and Yang...I'm 5'10 and either like them as tall or taller than me and 5'2 or under
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 5'11 and my husband is 6'4+ just perfect height. I never dated much and have had only one husband so what do I know.

But I have had sex partners from short to tall and it does not really matter if he knows what he is trying to do
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm 5'7", I prefer a man who is over 6'.
The tallest I've been with is 6'5" and that was just yummy! :3
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm 5'10" and 3/4, so naturally my partner has to be 7'12".

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm 5"9'. Doesn't matter her height, if she is a sexy woman I will notice her. I tend to focus my attention on shorter women because the tall women like men over 6-feet.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I'm 5'10" and 3/4, so naturally my partner has to be 7'12".

Dani, have I got the guy for you!

0 likes
Never thought about it. Height doesn't really seem to be a thing for me. Never been with anyone really short or really tall, though. I'm about 5'11" for the record.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't use size as I like any woman who is a class act.
Lurker
0 likes
im 6ft 3 .and basically as long as you aren't dwarf size (not that there is anything wrong with that size) in this case size doesn't matter ..personalty smarts humor .sensuality and heart of gold are more important .. gazing into eyes that hypnotize
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm 5.7 in a half and my husband is 5'6.

The only time this is a problem is when I wear heels then I'm like the Statue of Liberty next to him.

On my wedding day I had to wear flats.

When I was single I liked men around 6 foot.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm 5'5 and I'll do 5'9 and up. If I had to choose an 'ideal' height, I guess I prefer a guy around 6 feet or a little taller. I do like a bit of a height difference - it's not overly important to me though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always been attracted to tall men - strange given that I am 5'2. I like men that are about 6' or more.
Check our my favourite things on tumblr elfinanna dot tumblr dot com :D
Anna x
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Preferred height of a man .... well over 6'

I am 5' 7 1/2" ... I love to wear heels ... so I really prefer a man taller than me!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no preference for my partner's height. i've dated men between 5'7" (my height) and 6'8". for me personally, height hasn't played a role.

Say. Her. Name.

Clumeleon
0 likes
I like the people I date to be between five and seven feet tall, but I do have a little wiggle room with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'2 so definitely prefer taller guys, esp if able to pick me up. I get used as an arm/chinrest a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'6 but height has never bee a concern for me. My only requirement is my partner has to kill any spiders in the house, either buy being able to just reach them or get a ladder to help! Either works for me as the house will be spider free! My Daddy is shorter than me but there is nary a spider that dares show its icky face. He is an accomplished hunter smile.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'3 and like my sister (Harbors_Rose) said, height isn't a concern to me. I do enjoy taller parnters just because I can snuggle and wrap my body around them. They can also reach higher, then myself. There are always a plus to being short.