Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever experienced pure joy before?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

have you ever experienced pure joy before?

16 votes remaining
Yes (20 votes) 125%
No (3 votes) 19%
Maybe (0 votes) 0%
Never (0 votes) 0%
for a brief moment (0 votes) 0%
Hell no, what is that? (0 votes) 0%
I think so (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever experienced pure joy before? do you wish to share about it?
Candyman
0 likes
Pure agony, too.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The day my daughter was born was the happiest day of my life, and for me, that's pure joy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, when I was young about 8 or 9 I was in the back yard alone swinging on the swing set trying
to reach the sky in the bright sun with the cool morning air. I can remember this euphoric feeling washing
over me and I felt so unbelievably happy that I couldn't contain myself and had to laugh and laugh. Don't
know what brought this on but I still remember it vividly.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
My wedding day was an absolute fairy tale. I had the most wonderful time. The place was gorgeous and the food was amazing. It was everything I ever dreamed.

The days that my children were born were also the happiest days of my life. I always wanted to be a mother so this was a dream come true for me.

They were all the happiest days of my life.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I love how everyone is talking about their kids, or being a kid.

My kids are adopted. The first night we had them they were on one couch (18 months and 3 years old), we we on another, and we were all just kind of awkwardly looking at each other, my wife and I thinking, "What the fuck are we supposed to do next?" Then I said, "Maybe we should go to bed" and the eldest, who couldn't talk very well yet, ran into the bathroom and pointed to the tub. We put them both in the tub and played with bubbles and toys for the next hour or so. It was a truly magical moment. Incandescent. And for many years, we tied a bow on the end of the day by giving them a bath, playing with washable crayons and bubbles and sponges and toys. Nearly every one of those baths was pure joy. But that first one felt like a gift from the universe, given freely.

Of course, those days are long gone and now they are sullen teenagers smile. Though they still provide great joy from time to time.

Sorry for being so long winded about it. I got a little choked up.

Great thread.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times, mainly being at concerts.

Each time I saw Etta James, my favorite singer of all time, whom I saw twice and once when I saw Miley Cyrus.

I had the best time ever.

Music is in my soul, it runs through my blood. It keeps me sane and comforts me.

I had really good seats to all three concerts.

I love ALL of Etta's music and the way that she sings. I love Miley's voice as well.

I wish I had been a fan of Etta's before I was but at least I got to see her twice in concert.

She was very personable and made jokes and told stories. And she was a bad bitch. I mean that in the best, possible way. She had sass.

If I ever go to heaven maybe I'll see her again.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Like so many have already said. Holding my only child for the first time was pure ecstasy. I was overwhelmed with joy. I have an unusual low body temp and was told we probably could not conceive. After about six years of trying. (And we tried a lot, trust me.) It finally happened. He turned out to be the best kid anyone could hope for. Now a man, married, and a new father. So my second favorite time was holding my little granddaughter.
Lurker
0 likes
When my daughter and son were born because after so much unbearable pain in seconds everything changes. The baby is born and you look at that little
creature with such love and possessiveness you end up forgetting all the pain and feels involved in an aura of unimaginable happiness and joy.
0 likes
When I saw one of my favorite bands in concert