Have you ever put your partners underwear on to masturbate

last reply
31 replies
4.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nope, I'm in the 1% here who doesn't enjoy wearing panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm no..HELL NO!!!
colin123
0 likes
oh yes all the time i love it and my wife loves to watch me. she even lets me sniff her dirty panties while i masturbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have put on my wife panties and then she has gag me with then after i masturbate in then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We like to play games. She will leave me panties and a butt plug on my pillow when I come home from night shift. Usually, I have to wear them and wait for her instructions once she gets to work. I am almost always required to provide photographic proof that I am, in fact, being a good boy. Some days she will watch me masturbate, but some days she makes me sleep dressed up all afternoon. There are two reasons why I like this 'game'; the first is the naughty thrill I get from the girlie undies, and the second is that she always delivers *mind-blowing, eye-popping, curl-your-toes sex as my reward!*

How can a guy argue with that? ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, occasionally
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Couple4Play
We like to play games. She will leave me panties and a butt plug on my pillow when I come home from night shift. Usually, I have to wear them and wait for her instructions once she gets to work. I am almost always required to provide photographic proof that I am, in fact, being a good boy. Some days she will watch me masturbate, but some days she makes me sleep dressed up all afternoon. There are two reasons why I like this 'game'; the first is the naughty thrill I get from the girlie undies, and the second is that she always delivers *mind-blowing, eye-popping, curl-your-toes sex as my reward!*

How can a guy argue with that? ;)
I love to have my wife do that i well tell her and we can try anything else she has you do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Put it on? no. Do I jerk off into her bras? yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm....she never wears panties...
0 likes
Not a guy, obviously, but honestly? I would be a wee bit irked if whomever I was with used my dirty panties as a masturbation aid...I have a thing for exquisite, expensive lingerie and I'm pretty sure La Perla does not design their panties to be crumpled up and rubbed against anything.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I have worn his dress shirt as he watched. But that's as far as it's gone.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have many times. Sometimes I like to just rub my cock through the panties and cum inside them, messy, but feels oh so good.
Lurker
0 likes
In my mistress panties cause she asked me and will do it again if she asks again
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, last week when out of town....I missed her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why the hell would I do that? No of course not
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Her adult pampers. She is eighty-six years old.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Her adult pampers. She is eighty-six years old.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I love wearing her panties while jerking off , my last gf was tiny so when I put hers on they were so tight when I got hard I almost ripped thru them .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DaddyDearest122
yes I love wearing her panties while jerking off , my last gf was tiny so when I put hers on they were so tight when I got hard I almost ripped thru them .

Aaaah! So that is why weight lifters like Arnoid S. look like they have Maria's panties on!
Lurker
0 likes
never put them on all the way, but masturbated with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock to catch my cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A thong...that seems like a unarousing site
Lurker
0 likes
I sniff them. Ever lay in the tub with her dirty thong pulled over your face smelling that cunt while you work it?
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. I like the soft feel of her panties squeezing my hard cock and the sight of my erection pushing them out far from my body turns me on. I like them taut round my thighs just below my balls tickling them when I masturbate. I like them clean out of her lingerie drawer and like to mess them with my cum. But perhaps I’m kinky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I do! There is something kinky exciting about borrowing my wife’s sexy panties and putting them on. I love the soft feel of them taut over my hard cock and the erotic way the thin cloth shows my cock outline. I like the feel of them snuggling my balls when I masturbate. Sometimes I just stroke my hard cock off through her panties especially her smooth satin panties.