What is your ideal sexual partner?

last reply
106 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like what sexually does your partner need to have.
Lurker
0 likes
One that can win loads of coupons with her voice.
Or maybe someone that believes kidnap is a master plan to achieve great things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lady that loves me in the first place, and is adventurous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the best sex happens when you communicate properly and feel comfortable enough to let all your kinky idiosyncrasies shine through. this requires a bit of fun and intimacy out of bed. I personally wouldn't be sexually attracted to someone I didn't find enjoyable to hang out with, and would feel dirty if it were otherwise. I also don't want to be made to feel cheap, like he only wants my body and otherwise found me uninteresting.
I know what pleases me, so a wonderful partner to have in bed is one who doesn't hesitate going out of the way to give me that pleasure. If not routinely, my partner should be ready to please me orally as per his own mood and comfort level. A partner who tries learning the little tricks to arouse me can surely add magic to my love life.
Lurker
0 likes

the basics, honesty and trustworthy, I do not expect a god in bed, or someone with unlimited access to the little blue pill. I just want someone that I can talk to... dont care about age either as my spirit is much stronger than something as petty as that... and last but most important... someone that will accept that I am a single mom... and be ok with it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female with a pulse smile
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Any man who resembles this

Here I was gonna say my boyfriend and you go and post this. Now who do I choose?
†Jinxy Approved†

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AlexAlex
One that can win loads of coupons with her voice.
Or maybe someone that believes kidnap is a master plan to achieve great things.

Not sure if a post has confused me more than this, ever, in the history of lush posts I have read.

To answer the question though. My personal trainer is as smoking hot as they come. She's a little mean too, I like that.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys: very young, very hot, and not into commitment. Girls: bisexual or lesbian, hot, highly intelligent, and as passionate as I am.
0 likes
Someone who knows what they are doing and we can learn from each other
1 like
Some one that knows what they want,and are not afraid of what it entails.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one i love. or a very nasty lady willing to try new things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Passionate, open minded, honest, loyal...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chicamala

the basics, honesty and trustworthy, I do not expect a god in bed, or someone with unlimited access to the little blue pill. I just want someone that I can talk to... dont care about age either as my spirit is much stronger than something as petty as that... and last but most important... someone that will accept that I am a single mom... and be ok with it....

This is just plain beautiful and encouraging for those of who are seeking the same things.....Thank you Chica.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband
0 likes
someone who is honest ,and caring and someone you can trust.
Click below to see

Primus Omnium
0 likes
That sounds perfect, Simplicity. I would add, someone who is elated to be alive, and willing to live it with élan.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tucker

This is just plain beautiful and encouraging for those of who are seeking the same things.....Thank you Chica.

thank you so much for that... very hopeful to me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You always wish for something you cant have Sinner

Do you think I'm maybe setting my standards too high ? smile
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Sinnerman
Female with a pulse smile

Quote by trinket
You always wish for something you cant have Sinner

Quote by Sinnerman
Do you think I'm maybe setting my standards too high ? :)

I found this on the random thread. I thought of you straight away. No need to thank me, you can thank Lynnwitt

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I found this on the random thread. I thought of you straight away. No need to thank me, you can thank Lynnwitt

I looked into the new updated model - they do talking ones now - it was an extra thousand bucks for one with a mute button though

Oh and thanks for your input Lynn, your concern for a fellow Lushie is touching ... I think lol
0 likes

Someone who is honest.
Click below to see

0 likes
Some one that never puts doubts or questions in your mind.
Click below to see