TYING ??

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I'm considering entering a relationship with a long time friend that confessed one of his kinks is tying a girl.. Either her hands or her to a bed ... He is not interested in the masks or suspension but likes gags, blindfolds and things like that.

He wouldn't purposefully hurt me and none of that scares me but I was wondering if there are warning signs or any advice that anyone has to make me really aware of what I would be getting into ..

Also with guys like him is there a separation between girlfriend/ boyfriend and Dom and sub...

He also wants to try getting tied up himself ...

any advice on tying or getting in a relationship like this would be amazing. I'm not scared or afraid of anything with him I just want to be prepared
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's all about trust. you either trust him or you don't. if you do, go ahead - you obviously know him well enough. if you don't, then don't. simple as that. either way, it would be best to talk it through with him.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
What is there to prepare for? .. as Sprite says if you trust him and the thought of that excites you .. give it a go ... surely there is nothing to lose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You should give it a go, it can be a great experience. I would lay out some basic rules with him though, make it clear you want to be eased into the scenario, don't let him go all out the first time. If you trust him enough, and if he genuinely cares for you then he should be absolutely fine with that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
you need a code word that says STOP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For hands together and wrists/ankles to bedposts, they make some pretty great restraints out there that are easy to use, comfortable, and quick to put on and take off. If you're open yet apprehensive about trying something like this, that would be the way to go because of the simplicity of it all. Some of the options are pretty cheap as well so if you two decide that you don't like it then you won't be out a lot of cash either.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Definitely establish a safe-word, and don't... DON'T, under any circumstances, read Stephen King's book 'Gerald's Game'!
Lurker
0 likes
Gerald's Game...don't know it...and will stay away.

I love tying up my partner...the moments can be so intense. I'll only do this where there is full trust. And, a quick release after that earth-shaking orgasm is a must...there are other ways to play immediately afterwards leading to more fireworks.

I've not enjoyed being tied up as much as my partner has.

We don't do this all the time, by any means... It is just one more way of bringing variety, freshness, and fun into our love-making.

The rewards are fantastic!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
My advice is simple - if you are interested, try it - but, don't be afraid to stop when you do not. Take it slow and make sure 'you' are comfortable at each step of the progression. There are many ways to be 'tied-up' without fully being bound. Bow knots that can be untied, wrist constraints that allow an escape, posts that allow loops to be removed over the top ... Please use these until you feel more comfortable - both in your trust and his / you competence.

Interesting that he is also interested in being tied - either a switch or someone who wants to experience bondage without S/m implications. Is this what you seek? Communication if the key to any relationship - particularly one that is progressing to this stage.

Enjoy!!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
It's all about trust, if you don't trust him then walk away. If you do trust him, I would advise sitting down and talking about what you both want from the relationship or session of tying. Whatever terms you decide, he must know your limits in what you are willing to do and what you aren't. Be honest on both sides and communicate and do whatever it is you plan on doing safely. Have a safe word so that if you want whatever he is doing to stop he clearly will know that the line has been drawn and you want it to end at that moment.

Have fun in your endeavors and remember, trust and communication is vital.
Lurker
0 likes
1.never do anything your not comfortable with (not even just to please him)
2.establish limits and boundaries
3.have a safe word
4.talk to each other, communication is key, you have to know what the other wants,needs feels
5.enjoy, relax and just enjoy the experience
The more you do it , you will find your own way of playing, with love and respect your experience can be mind blowing!
Good luck, I hope you enjoy xxx
Lurker
0 likes
advice? .. enjoy ....

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
obviously trust is an issue if you're still seeking advice. maybe not an issue with trusting him, but more of trusting whether or not you're ready for this experience. talk to him some more about it. bring up what you've said here. good luck!

Say. Her. Name.