Imagine world like this.

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This board seems like the most appropiate one for this kind of discussion. Imagine if there were no STD. If you could fuck every/any woman u want, and if every woman agreed to have sex with you, plus it would be better if you were able to disable somehow pregrancy and enable it when you want. Although this sounds like imposiblle it would be cool. How do you think?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Having long erections is not conducive to deep thought.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I'm straight so being able to fuck a woman whenever I want and having them all agreeable to it isn't exactly the coolest thing I could pick for myself personally.

Now had you said that every man looks like Henry "The Hunk" Cavill, was hung like a donkey and ready and willing to be love slaves for women..then now we would be getting somewhere and to top it off the Henry's also have credit cards with no limit so that the women of the world could go shoe shopping when not being ravished by them. That for me would be the icing on the cake and my idea of heaven.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would take a lot of the pleasure of sex away. I know it sounds insane, but I think I'd get bored of sex if that were the case.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by deepBangerx
This board seems like the most appropiate one for this kind of discussion. Imagine if there were no STD. If you could fuck every/any woman u want, and if every woman agreed to have sex with you, plus it would be better if you were able to disable somehow pregrancy and enable it when you want. Although this sounds like imposiblle it would be cool. How do you think?

Have you read Brave New World?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I'm straight so being able to fuck a woman whenever I want and having them all agreeable to it isn't exactly the coolest thing I could pick for myself personally.

Now had you said that every man looks like Henry "The Hunk" Cavill, was hung like a donkey and ready and willing to be love slaves for women..then now we would be getting somewhere and to top it off the Henry's also have credit cards with no limit so that the women of the world could go shoe shopping when not being ravished by them. That for me would be the icing on the cake and my idea of heaven.

Well shoes are important! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rgp95
I think it would take a lot of the pleasure of sex away. I know it sounds insane, but I think I'd get bored of sex if that were the case.

They did a Twilight Zone episode like that. The guy died, wound up in a place where he could have anything (including women) whenever he wanted, and figured that it was Heaven. By the end of the episode he became so board with it all that he begged to go to Hell instead only to discover he was already there.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Having long erections is not conducive to deep thought.

Having a long erection isn't conducive to deep throat?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Make that imaginary world so every beautiful girl was bisexual, and I'm down with it!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by rgp95

Yeah, I'd get bored. It would be like getting morning coffee (though don't get me wrong, I love coffee).

Plus, I'd miss the long, intricate, improvisational dance involved in getting to know somebody. It's not the thrill of the chase, that's just a game. It's the thrill of discovery. The slow reveal of showing your true self, and seeing the same. Likemindedness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Plus, I'd miss the long, intricate, improvisational dance involved in getting to know somebody. It's not the thrill of the chase, that's just a game. It's the thrill of discovery.

I totally agree. Besides, in your "perfect world" I'm not sure you took into account feelings. Wouldn't your partner, if you have one, be jealous?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
although this may sound like utopia for some, NOT this chica. i'd MUCH rather focus my attention on the few who capture my mind, body and soul

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Tinastits2

Having a long erection isn't conducive to deep throat?

Good one!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC

I totally agree. Besides, in your "perfect world" I'm not sure you took into account feelings. Wouldn't your partner, if you have one, be jealous?

This. In a world of sex as the op describes, it would be akin to simply having enough money to afford high end call girls at will.

To me, it would take away much of what makes really good sex special. I'd rather be with someone who thought I was special enough to be with when she didn't want to be with other guys than just another man waiting for a turn outside her door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make it so everyone is not so uptight about having multiple sexual partners as well and you might have something
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like fun until the shooting starts. I mean look around the boards.... people get into knock down drag out brawls here... over cyber sex (which IS? Mutual masturbation with no possibility of REAL contact.)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
Sounds like fun until the shooting starts. I mean look around the boards.... people get into knock down drag out brawls here... over cyber sex (which IS? Mutual masturbation with no possibility of REAL contact.)

I think you're projecting your own lunacy onto everyone else. Most people aren't as susceptible to butthurt as you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think you're projecting your own lunacy onto everyone else. Most people aren't as susceptible to butthurt as you.

Shaking my head, you and those control issues, homophobia, passive aggressive tendencies, and now back to the stalking and trolling... you should get help for those things... after you go turn in your guns that is. See, people like you are WHY such a thing would NEVER work!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Shaking my head, you and those control issues, homophobia, passive aggressive tendencies, and now back to the stalking and trolling... you should get help for those things... after you go turn in your guns that is. See, people like you are WHY such a thing would NEVER work!

It probably wouldn't. You'd get all jealous of me and flip out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It probably wouldn't. You'd get all jealous of me and flip out.

There you go with the projecting thing again. The only thing that might cause a problem is this stalking (which I must attribute to me making you feel threatened. Like I said you SHOULD get help for that. ) knowing that you own guns would make me a bit concerned...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

There you go with the projecting thing again. The only thing that might cause a problem is this stalking (which I must attribute to me making you feel threatened. Like I said you SHOULD get help for that. ) knowing that you own guns would make me a bit concerned...

The only thing that I feel threatened by when it comes to you is me getting tired of pulling your cord. You know, like those pull string dolls? After a while they get boring. I'm not quite bored with you yet though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The only thing that I feel threatened by when it comes to you is me getting tired of pulling your cord. You know, like those pull string dolls. After a while they get boring. I'm not quite bored with you yet though.

Oh yes, I DO KNOW, like I said those control issues you have along with the laundry list of other mental health issues you're a shooting incident waiting to happen. So, I can see that adding jealousy to the mix would probably set you off as I was saying before.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Oh yes, I DO KNOW, like I said those control issues you have along with the laundry list of other mental health issues you're a shooting incident waiting to happen. So, I can see that adding jealousy to the mix would probably set you off as I was saying before.

You lost me now... What are you talking about? Put it in a coherent sentence or paragraph. Pretend you're talking to a person and not a padded wall.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You lost me now... What are you talking about? Put it in a coherent sentence or paragraph. Pretend you're talking to a person and not a padded wall.

Given the fragile state of your mind maybe you shouldn't be thinking about things like ... padded walls. And, I'm sorry if I came off as being a bit "clinical" there. My point is that given the several "issues" you have going on and the fact that you DO own guns, it's yet one MORE REASON WHY responsible gun owners like myself GET CC permits. Which, brings us right back to what I said earlier about the OP.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Given the fragile state of your mind maybe you shouldn't be thinking about things like ... padded walls. And, I'm sorry if I came off as being a bit "clinical" there. My point is that given the several "issues" you have going on there and the fact that you DO own guns, it's yet one MORE REASON WHY responsible gun owners like myself GET CC permits. Which, brings us right back to what I said earlier about the OP.

I don't understand what are the issues I have and how you came to that conclusion. Is it because I called you a power bottom in that other thread and it made you furious? Not sure what guns have to do with anything either...I am a gun control advocate... Remember? That's the reason you hate me so much, because I constantly cornered you with logic in those gun threads and it made you very angry (I won't mention how you also said endless sexist things as well which makes me fuck with you even more). That is why I barely have to say anything to piss you off... You're an anti-woman, anti-logic, raving lunatic.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I don't understand what are the issues I have and how you came to that conclusion. Is it because I called you a power bottom in that other thread and it made you furious? Not sure what guns have to do with anything either...I am a gun control advocate... Remember? That's the reason you hate me so much, because I constantly cornered you with logic in those gun threads and it made you very angry (I won't mention how you also said endless sexist things as well which makes me fuck with you even more). That is why I barely have to say anything to piss you off... You're an anti-woman, anti-logic, raving lunatic.

Lunatic? I'm not the troll stalking people. I'm not the nut job control freak whose tiny little dick and itty bitty balls feel so threatened by someone who refuses to back down from them and their AGAINST THE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE RULES BS that he freaks out. I'm not the guy who harasses anyone he pleases any where he pleases anytime he pleases for as long as he pleases and tries his damnedest to hound them off of the site. All of THAT describes you, PERFECTLY. Yes I KNOW you're a "gun control" hypocrite (among OTHER things you're hypocritical about) as well as being a stalker a troll and a flake. Thanks for proving my points. As I said before YOU and people like you, Dylan Roof and the crazy in Tunisia are WHY "This kind of world" would QUICKLY degenerate into more shooting incidents and fire fights than we have now!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Plus, I'd miss the long, intricate, improvisational dance involved in getting to know somebody. It's not the thrill of the chase, that's just a game. It's the thrill of discovery. The slow reveal of showing your true self, and seeing the same. Likemindedness.

Quote by MarinaC
Besides, in your "perfect world" I'm not sure you took into account feelings.

Quote by honeydipped
although this may sound like utopia for some, NOT this chica. i'd MUCH rather focus my attention on the few who capture my mind, body and soul

This says it all for me. It might be Utopia for those who see sex as purely physical (and there is nothing wrong with that) but it might remove that emotional and intellectual side of sex that makes it oh so satisfying for some of us.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Lunatic? I'm not the troll stalking people. I'm not the nut job control freak whose tiny little dick and itty bitty balls feel so threatened by someone who refuses to back down from them and their AGAINST THE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE RULES BS that he freaks out. I'm not the guy who harasses anyone he pleases any where he pleases anytime he pleases for as long as he pleases and tries his damnedest to hound them off of the site. All of THAT describes you, PERFECTLY. Yes I KNOW you're a "gun control" hypocrite (among OTHER things you're hypocritical about) as well as being a stalker a troll and a flake. Thanks for proving my points. As I said before YOU and people like you, Dylan Roof and the crazy in Tunisia are WHY "This kind of world" would QUICKLY degenerate into more shooting incidents and fire fights than we have now!

Alot of people died in that attack Jack, Many of them Brits sad

Thats not to say that because they were Brits the loss is more meaningful it just is to us as a nation and I am not sure I like that awful tragedy mentioned in such a blase manner..people died, they were innocent.

Imagine a world without Islamic State.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Now you're comparing me to terrorists who kill a bunch of people? Man, you really are insane aren't you? I almost feel sorry for you, almost. You make me feel like my words carry a lot of power when I direct them at you if you're making that kind of comparison. So much for sticks and stones huh?

And gun control doesn't mean take away all the guns. Something your tiny little pea brain can't comprehend. Just because I own a gun doesn't mean I can't be for tighter regulations in this country. Your stupidity really is shocking.