last reply
27 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What can I say?

Betty and Emma are both Writer, Moderator and LUSH Contributors Extraordinaire... Both multiple award winners, giving their time and talent to others for the good of our gig... Respect!

(I know both VERY WELL, albeit in very different if equally unsuccessful ways...) *SIGH!*

I love both and wish each a VERY VERY VERY Happy Birthday!!!

xx Stephanie
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My best wishes to two truly lovely and incredibly talented ladies.

You both make me wish I lived in England, and was twenty years younger, and in Liz's case, female...

(Damn, that a lot of freaking wishes) so, just let me say...

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Happy Birthday to two amazing, gorgeous ladies!!!

(Jayne posed, Liz fluffed. ;) )
Sophisticate
0 likes
Happy birthday, Jayne and Liz. Beautiful, talented, funny, and smart. Have a wonderful day and happiness always.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Clearly, it was a pretty great day to be born!

Happy Birthday to Liz and Jayne! Pop the champagne and eat cake - time to celebrate!

Lurker
0 likes
(SHOULD I have put this in The Lounge???) xx SF
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Aw, how lovely. Happiest birthday to the both of you. You're both so damn awesome. I hope Sunday brings you many wishes (Apparently Milik is trying to get some too) and enjoy it!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday you two! :-)

Jayne I hope you have a great day. This is for you.

No willy for you Liz. lol.

Love you.
Lurker
0 likes
Have a great one, the both of you!!!

Site administrator
0 likes
And its the longest day 21st which means you can party in daylight from circa 4am to 10pm (well UK anyway).

Have a super day both ..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy birthday to you both!!!!!

Beauty
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday Jayne and Liz. Hoping you both have wonderful days....Enjoy...xo

Princess Blondie
0 likes

†Jinxy Approved†

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Happy b-day to some of the best [s]tits[/s] people on Lush!

It goes without saying how amazing you both are, so here are some festive emoticons!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Massive hugs to you all

Thank you so much for all the wonderful Birthday wishes. I've not been around as much of late, so it means all the more that you would take the time to think of me.

Mega Happy Birthday Wishes to the super talented, gorgeous, funny and intelligent Liz!!!

It's a joy to share my birthday with you.
Charming as fuck
0 likes

happy birthday, you two. make a naughty wish or two xx
Nerdzilla
0 likes
A belated happy birthday to both of you! I hope it was fantastic!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
shopping was easy for both of you - i just bought a big bag of weed. smile happy birthday, girls - now, if you don't mind, share!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday Ladies!! I really only know Liz but Jayne sounds just as awesome so I hope you both have wonderful birthdays filled with fun, laughter and love!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Jane, hope to catch up soon! Happy birthday to Liz too. Many Happy Returns!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday to the both of you with love and hugs from Margot. Hope it's the BEST ONE EVER!

Thank you Liz for all you do and Jayne too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Happy Birthday Ladies!! I really only know Liz but Jayne sounds just as awesome so I hope you both have wonderful birthdays filled with fun, laughter and love!!!

Believe me Nikki, Jayne is da bomb! The most Dangerous Eyes I've ever seen.
Happy Birthday to both of you!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I'm so sorry to you both for missing this Sunday! I have no excuses so I hope these make you smile.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Everyone is entitled to at least a Birthday Week - to be pampered and spoiled - if only by yourself. Sorry I'm late, but you both enjoy your special week.