Why do guys post pics without faces but want full female nudity

last reply
15 replies
2.6k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Why do guys never want to show their faces in pictures but expect women to post full nudes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I won't show my face, yet at the same time I'd never expect another to have to do so. I think it stems from men not wanting to be duped or feeling as though they've been the victim of a catfish. Maybe men just find it more difficult to trust people on face value and want evidence to back up what people claim online. Either that or most men just want to see the face to the body they are about to bust a nut over.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think everyone who dabbles in online relationships should learn how to do reverse-image searches, to check the photos their would-be playmates are showing, to make sure they aren't fakes who just got their pics from some website. It's a valuable skill to learn, and saves a lot of trouble before things get serious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't put my face on this site for it would scare everybody away.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Cause they're asses. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most guys are not shallow. Some are A,,,holes, but most are not. Most guys are so focused on their cocks, they think they impress women by only showing their cocks. Yes, this is stupid. Ultimately, guys and gals want to see the whole package, face tummy, butt and all.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
I wouldn't put my face on this site for it would scare everybody away.

Unlike your belly, which is sexy as fuck

I love it. It's turning me

But yeah...I won't show my face either. But as the others have said, I don't expect pics from girls either. Who does that?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

Unlike your belly, which is sexy as fuck

I love it. It's turning me

But yeah...I won't show my face either. But as the others have said, I don't expect pics from girls either. Who does that?!

Why thank you....I have to agree that my stomach is my best feature. I wouldn't expect anyone to use their own pictures here or on any website.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
If I had a friend that was expecting a full nude shot they would no longer find themselves as one of my friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SmartSassy69
Cause they're asses. LOL

Ouch! I'm assuming your comment was said in jest.

I think the vast majority of us in here, male or female, have a concern with being identified and "outed" by someone. Given the amazing quantity and quality of hot images available to us, why would anybody want to get a "real" picture from their chat counterparty - unless they have the intention of meeting?

For my part, It's all about the mind! I delight in intelligent or flirtatious (yes, sometimes "intimate") or downright silly conversation.

What I do find tiresome is the constant appearance of MASSIVE penises, but I put that down to being male, since I assume the women in here do enjoy them.
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanniMeow
Why do guys never want to show their faces in pictures but expect women to post full nudes?
Probably for t h e same reason women do; they want to protect their identity and at the same time they want to see, who they're dealing with. And since it IS a sex site, naked isn't odd really.
As for me, if you want it and I trust you enough, you'll get my face and more. If you want a picture of my dick? Unless you're my woman, or a friend I'd trust my life to, you can forget it. And I'll never seriously ask for your naked picture.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I think everyone who dabbles in online relationships should learn how to do reverse-image searches, to check the photos their would-be playmates are showing, to make sure they aren't fakes who just got their pics from some website. It's a valuable skill to learn, and saves a lot of trouble before things get serious.

I have been cyber-duped many times and now find it difficult to trust anybody online.

That's a good point you raised there about running images through a reverse-image search to determine whether a person's profile pics are plastered all over the net.

Following on from that, I've noticed the images on this site are locked, meaning if you right-click on them, you don't get the menu pop up with the save as option.

An easy way round that: use the Firefox web browser. Open a profile pic with Firefox browser and click the tools tab at the top of the screen. In the drop down menu that appears, click page info . A window will appear. In that window click media . You'll then get a list of image links appear. Find the image link for the relevant picture, highlight it, then click the save as option and save the image to your hard drive.

That's top-secret info, so you all keep it under your hats.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Has anyone noticed that some of the most prolific posters of 'cut n paste' nudes don't seem to have courage enough to show themselves nude?

0 likes

Many of us would post full pics but you guys don't know how to enjoy pics on the site. Instead, you want to screen grab when you can't directly save.

So, you get nothing.