Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Wear your wife's or girlfriends panties or thongs?

last reply
195 replies
24.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
would you wear your wife's or girlfriends panties or thongs if she asked you to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would....if it would excite her and get her going most definitely. Besides she already has done many things just for me so fair is fair.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No. I'd buy my own
Lurker
1 like
I have no interest in wearing my wife's panties ( separated) but I'd love to wear a girlfriend's panties or thong. Just having her ask would be terrific.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes if she asked but I don't think I've got the body for them!
Lurker
0 likes
For sure ..Its a real turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly do so as the erotic thrills are awesome. I also purchase my own and that is also sexually exciting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a dare or just for fun, sure thing. If it turns her on... I'd be a bit worried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wanted me too, I would. Anything for her.
0 likes
As long as she didn't mind the fact that me getting into her drawers would likely leave her shopping for new ones.
colin123
0 likes
Oh yes, my wife leaves her chosen panties for me to wear on our bed and she likes me to wear then. We have a lot of fun while i wear them, she loves to dominate me and use her big strap on while i have them on. I would also wear yours if you asked xxx
colin123
0 likes
Quote by sexyashleyrose
would you wear your wife's or girlfriends panties or thongs if she asked you to
Do you like your partner to wear yours ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a heartbeat. It is only gentlemanly to ensure that his woman's needs are catered to in front of his own.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i would and do, love panties, and how they feel on my cock and ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Do you like your partner to wear yours ?

Yes i do like when the guys i date wear mine
Lurker
0 likes
Yes my hubby wears mine often, I love it he's arse looks so good in them!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
have often worn hers but now have a good range of my own
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, have to pass on that topic.
Besides, the way they're designed and manufactured, there's not enough room in-front for the 'Family Jewels'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF and I would swap undies, before and after sex and in public, we loved how it spiced up our foreplay! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truthfully it really doesn't do anything for me. I lover sexy things on women, but on me they'd just be silly.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Truthfully, I would and have done. Stockings are even better - lol.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have done it before. I was home alone, wife was away for work and got very horny. So was going through her draw and came across 1 of her thongs. Put it on, walked around the house and played.
Told hr about ITT and she laughed her head of and told me to show her. So I did and we ended up having great sex that night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would but I don't look good in them. Plus it stretches out the front.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have no reason to and they wouldn't fit.... I did wear her pantyhose once on a cruise game I had to dress in drag so I went all out. Didn't know till after when I was squatting for pics in her dress that was way to small/short you could see my cock thru them like I was wearing nothing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No I have my own lingerie. She doesnt mind me indulging, but not in her wardrobe. smile So we go pantie shopping together. Gets me wet just thinking about it.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as they aren't frilly and they fit reasonably well then yes. Me and my girlfriend often swap underwear, especially after cuming in them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes why not, if she liked it for whatever reason. But I wouldn't show it to anyone!

Wouldn't want her to make a habit of requesting it too freqently though.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There was a time when i was mostly a boxer guy. Then i had a gf who loved sexy underwear all the time and started to have me wear it. At first it was like lesbian pretend thing and it was really kinky. Then she started getting me my own (men's) sexy stuff. Hardly worn a boxer since. It's fun
Lurker
0 likes
I would so do that! Especially her French cut ones