0 watchers
0 likes

How would you describe this pizza?

70 votes remaining
Perfectly cooked (27 votes) 39%
Burnt (56 votes) 80%
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
A friend and moderator colleague of mine says that this pizza is burnt.

I think it looks absolutely perfect. I love those nibbly, crusty black bits.

What say you? Vote now!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The burnt bits would give me a nasty body function.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I'm not a fan of blackened bread bits. They tend to be really dry and taste like coal. The pepperoni is another matter. Crunchy bits there are just fine. smile

So, it's kind of a toss up.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is burnt. The edges of the pizza (crust) are hard as rock, it would rip my upper roof up as I ate it. I'm not a fan of blackness on my pizza either. Too bitter.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That pizza is perfect. It looks so delicious!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Definitely burnt.

It's almost acceptable, if not for the crust and the burnt pepperoni.

And you most definitely couldn't eat the leftovers the next day. There's no reheating that.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Charming as fuck
0 likes
If that's the way you cook pizza then I'm coming for dinner, because that, my friend, is perfection. I can almost hear it bubbling. You know you won't get to the middle and be confronted with a cold doughy mess.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Perfectly cooked, looks delish!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Ever so slightly overcooked to my eyes, but each to their own!!
English Rose
0 likes
The question here is not one of personal preference as to how Liz or anyone else likes their pizza. The question is whether it's burnt or not. The black on the crust and on several spots over the topping tell me it's definitely burnt. Would I eat it, which is a different question. Apart from the crust which looks like charcoal, yes I would
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
The question here is not one of personal preference as to how Liz or anyone else likes their pizza. The question is whether it's burnt or not. The black on the crust and on several spots over the topping tell me it's definitely burnt. Would I eat it, which is a different question. Apart from the crust which looks like charcoal, yes I would

O.O You're absolutely right! It is burnt! But I'd eat it, too. smile
Lurker
0 likes
A tiny bit burnt is the best way. Not too much, just a little longer than what the box says.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say a bit overdone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brown is OK but that's gone too far, and I'm sure would taste a bit burnt.
Lurker
0 likes
I would eat it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its burned all right! Sure the taste will be affected... If I was in a restaurant, I would return that pizza and ask for another one ...
Live and let live
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Not only is it burnt, it's got meat on it. in the trash it goes. yuck.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Black = burnt.

Would I eat it? Of course. And I'd hate myself for it.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Burnt! Would still definitely eat it though, except for that crust that is.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Like most of y'all I'd pick off the burnt crust and eat the rest. I'd consider it burnt but acceptable at the restaurant. But don't they usually send the burnt ones out on delivery?

I love – LOVE Chicago-style deep pan pizza. 2 or 3 kinds of cheese, at least 3 meat toppings, peppers, onions, mushrooms. Yum! And ice cold dark beer!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Looks pretty burnt to me.

Xo
Chat Moderator
0 likes
In the oven 60 seconds too long, but I would wash it down with some crystal light lemon iced tea, and all is well.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It depends on the type of pizza it is. That looks like it is hand tossed and really thin crust. Most places where I live that make this type of pizza bake them in a brick oven and they look very similar to that picture and they are delicious. If you are talking about pizza hut pizza, dominos or frozen pizza then no, it is overdone because the heat is not the same as a brick oven and it takes longer to actually burn the pizza like that so it comes out dry and tough instead of crunchy in some places adding some nice texture to the soft part of the dough under the sauce.

I'm getting hungry now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely burnt! Plus it has pepperoni on it, yuk! My favorite is Pizza Margherita...thin crust topped with Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper. If it is baked in a wood fired oven, even better. Yum!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by EricRhodes
Definitely burnt! Plus it has pepperoni on it, yuk! My favorite is Pizza Margherita...thin crust topped with Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper. If it is baked in a wood fired oven, even better. Yum!

Heathen.
Sophisticate
0 likes
If your pizzeria has a wood fired oven it will have some burned bits like that one. I would leave the worst of it but eat it. I would rather have that than pizza with pineapple on it which is sacrilege.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Burnt. And I'd have it sent back, and have before. I hate when the bottom of the crust is black, and I can tell that one is!