outdoor sex

last reply
66 replies
7.7k views
1 watcher
10 likes
colin123
0 likes
Does anyone like the thought of outdoor sex or have tried it ?. how do you feel about the chance of being watched ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love outdoor sex; in the rain, in the moonlight, in the lake, on the beach, in the pool, in the back of a truck, on a boat...
God Empress of Lush
1 like
I lost my virginity in the open air, so since then it's always been specially good for me. And a couple of my friends saw us doing it. I'll tell you about it sometime...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Chat Moderator
0 likes
I adore outdoor sex and have it on a monthly basis. Being watched is very arousing, being caught however, is not. We like excitement, not consequences, and he makes sure that we keep the risk low.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
A lot of my nude photoshoots were outdoors, so I've had a lot of sex outdoors too. I'm into the naturist thing, so I love sex and nudity in nature.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love sex outdoors...it is very hot and exciting and yes the possibility of being seen or caught is also a turn on.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I lost my virginity in the open air, so since then it's always been specially good for me. And a couple of my friends saw us doing it. I'll tell you about it sometime...
I cant wait to hear about it x
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Soccermom
I love sex outdoors...it is very hot and exciting and yes the possibility of being seen or caught is also a turn on.
We also love the thought of being watched x
Lurker
0 likes
I really love sex outdoors...it is very hot and exciting and yes the possibility of being seen or caught is also a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE outdoor sex.
It's a lot of fun, and can be even hotter if others can see. But I love outdoor nudity more than anything in the world, so outdoor sex is naturally a part of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoor sex is so good for me day or night vehicle or out in the open more chance of being watched but as the others have said that's such a big turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex. Having sex while under the sky out in nature is such a huge turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think we all like to do it but it is having the bottle to try it.myself i have done it a few times and even ask the women who see us to join in or to play with herself for us hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Outdoors is usually great, but sometimes can be awkward. Like on the beach getting sand in places where it shouldn't be, or like getting bit by mosquitos on your butt in a park. Or other things, like having a strange dog come from no where and stand beside you wagging it's tail while we are in the middle of making out... So, apart from things like that, I love it outside! Solo or with my lover... it's all wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex. How careful I am depends on where it's done. In a forest or rural landscape, no problem. In a public urban place? That's taking a chance...but it's fun. It's choosing a semi private location where you know there's a chance of being caught, and knowing (being confident) about having an "escape plan" if it does or almost happens. The beach too...but too much sand in the crevices (bit of a drawback). It's exciting though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoor sex is very intriguing. All depends on when, where, with whom and the situation smile
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Soccermom
I weould love to watch you being fucked while hiding in the shadows x
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love outdoor sex...especially pool sex. The idea of someone watching both scares me to death and also excites the hell out of me. Love not having to hold back.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
0 likes
Yes ,Love out doors sex.. Has crazy girl says,something very exciting about it...
Click below to see

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always a bit conflicted about outdoor sex. I do love a moon lite night or even dawn when the sun starts shining but its cool. Always a thought in the back of my head about who could be watching but its kind of a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love outdoor sex and the more public the better, the chance of being seen and heard is an aphrodisiac to me
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Rosie
I love outdoor sex and the more public the better, the chance of being seen and heard is an aphrodisiac to me
Are you vocal when having sex ? I love a woman who is vocal
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Are you vocal when having sex ? I love a woman who is vocal

omg yes the proverbial screamer
Lurker
0 likes
Making love is an incredibly private act, it's an expression of admiration & celebration of the best within us. I don't like us being watched and having it outdoors reflects an immense sense of control.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Does anyone like the thought of outdoor sex or have tried it ?. how do you feel about the chance of being watched ?

Yes..... I lost my virginity in a garden....
Lurker
0 likes
Love outdoor sex. The idea of being watched/getting caught just makes it that much hotter
Lurker
0 likes
Yes love being fucked in outdoors on the beach or while camping or boating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy it on the deck of our sailboat, while well offshore.
But knowing some on the beach have binoculars!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, have had sex in our boat...some other boats passed nearby so that made it kind of exciting...Not sure we were seen but makes me wonder..;)