suns out do you wear

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now the sun is out "over here in the uk" do you wear underwear or not, if not do you go to work without anything on .......................
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never worn underwear in the UK. :-)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've never worn underwear in the UK. :-)

of course, she's never been to the UK, so...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Even in the warmer months I still wear my willykini .. my tackle just always seems to be cold these days regardless of the ambient air temperature.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Sun's out in the UK????? News to me.... *sighs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Commando is the way to go
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm all for outlawing underwear in the UK.

The new name for UK = Underwearless Kingdom

I don't know though... there are some UK hotties that look quite delicious in fancy lacey sheer knickers and sexy stay ups! Now I'm torn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you send me a plane ticket to the Underwearless Kingdom I'll let you know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes we do get the sun a little and when we do get it the girls do go without inderwear .but like most i like to see a nice set on a girl hehe x
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Weather has been lovely last couple of days. When it's hot and I'm wearing a summer dress, I often don't wear panties - just feels so nice without.

And bras can get a bit itchy too, so it's good to leave that off sometimes. My tits are small enough not to need continual support.

Last night I was in the pub garden with friends in just a pair of shoes and a dress - perfect! A guy at the bar even bought me a drink lol!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Weather has been lovely last couple of days. When it's hot and I'm wearing a summer dress, I often don't wear panties - just feels so nice without.

And bras can get a bit itchy too, so it's good to leave that off sometimes. My tits are small enough not to need continual support.

Last night I was in the pub garden with friends in just a pair of shoes and a dress - perfect! A guy at the bar even bought me a drink lol!

well lucky you lol.....if i was in that bar i would have asked you your name and asked if you wanted to go somewhere to chat.to find out what you liked to do in your free time hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not in the UK and when the sun is out here in the Southeastern USA is it HOT and HUMID and NASTY. A little summer dress and some nice sandals is the best you can do. Feel great when there is a little breeze.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I'm not in the UK and when the sun is out here in the Southeastern USA is it HOT and HUMID and NASTY. A little summer dress and some nice sandals is the best you can do. Feel great when there is a little breeze.

oh lucky you.i wish we had more sun here in the uk and not all this rain and cold lol ............. i could walk around with just my shorts on lol x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well girls the sun is out in the uk lol now to start winding us men up with the way you dress hehe ;-)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

of course, she's never been to the UK, so...

...can't slip nuthin past Spritey!