Login

my 1000th

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
Well this is my 1000th post and I just can't explain how happy I am. I still remember the day when I joined lush and I remember that I didn't even enter the forums for like 3 months. But I gotta say this forum is now my most addictive place on earth...its like my personal stash of cocaine. I met a great deal of people here like Chicamala,BDSMBarbieDoll, simplyjohn, Nicola, Mysteria27 and I am sorry if you if I am missing anybody....once again thank you everyone.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simran_Kaur_Chawla
Well this is my 1000th post and I just can't explain how happy I am. I still remember the day when I joined lush and I remember that I didn't even enter the forums for like 3 months. But I gotta say this forum is now my most addictive place on earth...its like my personal stash of cocaine. I met a great deal of people here like Chicamala,BDSMBarbieDoll, simplyjohn, Nicola, Mysteria27 and I am sorry if you if I am missing anybody....once again thank you everyone.

congrats sweetie. hugs you're sweet xx
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations on the 1000th post. The forums can be pretty addictive!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I agree! I LOVE the forums! It's the best place to get to know each other here, other than one-on-one chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats! I do agree about the addictiveness of the forums. Often times, I sign in to make a single post, sort of like my fix. smile
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I won't lie... after I post this I'll see where I'm at. I'm sure it's over 100... and congrats to you for achieving such an accomplishment!