Sex with someone you don't like....

last reply
42 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious if other women have had sex with a guy you can't stand and ended up enjoying the sex? Recently had an encounter with a friend's husband I can't stand and he ended up making my body betray me and love the sex. Now I hate him more for hiking knowing I enjoyed the sex so much and will do it again with him.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
can't say that i have.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had sex with one of my ex-hubbys coworkers mostly to annoy my ex as really neither of us could stand him,OMG,fabulous in the sack,still cant stand him,but love his fucking technique!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I don't tend to be sexually attracted to people I don't like, so that's a no from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, don't think I could do that...if I don't like someone, they will never get that type of chance to get close to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No no and more No, I dont think I could even become aroused if she danced seductively in front of me.omnhsBP7nbSKTdiL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope,No TY. Whats the point if you dont like them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say that I have or ever will. If I don't have at least some feelings for them (and I don't mean dislike or hate), I couldn't even fake it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i hate everyone, so i'd have to, otherwise i'd be a virgin.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Let's make hate.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You must hate me so hard, because RAWR! Last night was just, *sighs* so hateful.

As for the original post: No, I'd never have sex with someone I didn't like. That seems pretty silly to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once and it was amazing. We both worked so hard at out doing the other that we were both gasping for air!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, haven't done it, and can't imagine being able to.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it with a lady who I couldnt stand Not only was she abit over weight but she was a smart mouth know all and always smelt like she never showered, one day i saw her in our local park crying so went to ask what was wrong, we chatted for ages and found we had alot in common to make along story short we went to a movie and afterwards we fucked in the back of her car, turned out she was still a virgin but tasted so yummy and man she gave the bestest blow jobs we went out together through m late teens early twenty's by the time we went our separate ways and i headed off to work in another city shed lost 22 kilos had her hair cut and looked really hot
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, don't let them even touch me. Sex is more than just fucking, it's connection too!
Lurker
0 likes
I am wondering why you would have sex with someone you don't like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've certainly had sex with somebody I've ended up disliking. But usually when I hop into the sack it isn't loathing that gets me there.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have, never will
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I've had plenty of sex with people I don't like, because I thought that was all I was worth. No, it didn't make for good sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I did once and strangely the sex was very electric...
Lurker
0 likes
Back in the day I had sex with guys I really didn't know and thought I would like, they were all just one night flights.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just once, years ago. He was so damn good-looking that all the girls were after him, but he never bedded any of them, so I started to think maybe he was gay, because half the guys I'm attracted to ARE gay! But he was too big a jerk to be gay, so I became intrigued with the obsession of fucking him, just to prove I was the only girl who could get him in bed. BIG mistake! Turned out I was the only girl he DID want to fuck, and after we did it, I found out why he never had sex with any of the other girls who threw themselves at him. His cock was very small, and he was afraid of the other girls spreading it around, but he figured I wouldn't, because I'm so "nice"! lol So... dummy me, I kept having sex with him for a few weeks for all the wrong reasons, until his paranoia about his small cock got so bad I couldn't take it any more. I broke it off when he started falling in love with me, and knew I could never love him back. So that whole debacle turned out to be about the dumbest thing I ever did!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. He had an amazing cock that my gf was sucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
UMMM no .. but saying that i have had sex with someone i didnt know well enough to either love or hate ;-)
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Madam Carol
0 likes
I had a three way with as girl and my hubby. She tried to take him away and I kicked her ass. Literally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does my ex-husband count? I don't like to use the word "hate" but in the last 6 yrs of my marriage he was about as close as I can be to hating someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does sex have to do with liking someone. Fulfill your physical desires without getting emotionally involved. It works deliciously for me
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, not my cup of tea. Give me those emotions, passion, connection, intensity and love.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, he was an arrogant jerk, a friend of a bf, mr hot stud, or so he thought. I was tipsy and let him play with my body and ended up having sex. To say the least, he was all talk and not that good. Oh well, lesson learned. Veronnie2
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
(I know this is ask the gals, but...) When I was much younger and much more shallow, yes. I think I would find it incredibly empty and depressing if I were to do it now.