Guy and Gangbangs

last reply
44 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys,If you were seeking a long term monogamous relationship with a girl. Would it bother you if you found out she did a gangbang.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it bother me if she had been gangbanged before we met? No, not really. As long as she was able to walk away from it with no lasting repercussions (e.g. an STD) then I wouldn't be upset. If anything, I'd be proud of her for having the courage to do something like that, especially considering all the slut-shaming that goes around.

Now, if she did it WHILE we were together... like, "Hey honey, by the way, I invited some people over this past weekend when you were out of town and we had a gangbang." In that instance, yeah, I'd be bothered for a number of reasons.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

colin123
0 likes
Not at all, i married my wife after i took part in a gangbang with her. We have since enjoyed some other sexy adventures that i have written about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her past is her past. I hope she enjoyed it and has no regrets. If she is happy with me now, I don't care.
Lurker
0 likes
The only reason a guy may be uncomfortable with that would be if he was worried about whether or not he'd be enough for you after that. His thinking process would be, "Well if she wanted multiple dicks before and I can't give that to her then will I be enough to make her happy?" Any guy who is disgusted or judgmental of the gang bang would be bad news for a relationship, but a bit of discomfort may result from a bit of insecurity on his part. If you notice that he is uncomfortable talking about it, just make it clear verbally that he is the one you want and that sex with him is just so much better than anyone else. (Yes, even if it's not true sometimes) Guys are surprisingly self conscious about being enough to satisfy their significant others (well, if they actually care about you and aren't just in it for the sex).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Guys
Good answers,i will keep them in mind if I ever decide to fulfill that fantasy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If it were possible 100% of all guys would let girls gangbang us, so why should that matter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would not be a problem for me, in fact my perfect girl would want to have gangbangs kind of regularly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my…It would be a requirement today given my sexual proclivities. I would want her to do it again but with me there this time. Trust me…there is nothing hotter in this world than a woman whom you love who will be a slut for you. Nothing!
colin123
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
Guys,If you were seeking a long term monogamous relationship with a girl. Would it bother you if you found out she did a ganNgbang.
No it would not bother me at all, i find the idea a turn on and have taken part in a gangbang myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
Guys,If you were seeking a long term monogamous relationship with a girl. Would it bother you if you found out she did a gangbang.

Wouldn't bother me o my husband, in fact it didnt he found it a turn on and have explored it together since
0 likes
Like others, if it was in the past, then I'd let bygones be bygones.

If it was in the present and I wasn't part of the "gang", then there'd be some discussion had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it would matter to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Past is the past, but it would also have to stay in the past, no more gangbangs, but that is of course if I wanted a monogamous relationship.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It wouldn't matter to me at all. In fact I'd want to know all the intricate details of what happened and how you felt. And then maybe plan some more if she wanted to, but that's my kick.

And now after checking out your gorgeous pics you have managed to get my blood pumping knowing it's a fantasy of yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No worries at all! I'd just prepare another , bigger gang-bang and enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be pleased that she is open about her past. It takes bravery and integrity to be honest. One gangbang? The real question is what does she want in the future and how does she define monogamy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't bother me. I'd want to know the details though. Like did she have a dick in each hole? Then I would ask her if we could do it together. Turns me on to think of a bunch of guys and gals going to town on my women. It makes her hotter in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, like said by others what happens in the past stays in the past.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it would not!

It's like cake once the first slice is served you only miss the last piece!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope. personally its a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
No it wouldn't bother me, in fact having been in a MFM threesome myself I would love to hear all the details if she was brave enough to fess up about it in the first place. I wouldn't suggest a repeat of it with someone that I see as a potential long-term partner though, knowing that she did it is hot enough and I should be her go-to guy for exploring her wild side from now on smile
Lurker
0 likes
My first reaction would be surprise because as far as I know I've never known a woman who was involved in a gang bang. It certainly, in and of itself, wouldn't preclude the possibility of a long term relationship. I should state that I think monogomy is a silly and unrealistic requirement. I'd be grateful she told me - and want to know more I think. For what it's worth I have never participated in a gb and have no desire to. If she wanted gb on a regular basis I'd tell her I wasn't interested in getting involved but that I'd very much want to hear details about any further such adventures. Which means, I'm not interested in a really close relationship with someone who enjoys gang bangs. More power to her, just not my cup of tea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.. If she wanted to experience multiple partners and it wasn't a long term need then of course not...
Lurker
0 likes
If she did it before we were together, then no. I wouldn't really have a problem with it as long as she could be open about it, didn't have any STDs, etc.

But if she did it WHILE we were together, then yeah. I mean, I'm one of those guys that wants my girl all to myself and I'll fuck her in so many ways you wouldn't believe it. But I'm just a selfish lover. What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours. If she's my baby, then she'll only know my cock

Tho I *would* partake in a gangbang so long as I'm not seeing anyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if she was open about and didn't try to hide it from me, I'd be ok with it. However, I do think it would be fair for me to know, I would be concerned about stds, and so that in the relationship I wouldn't be the unknowing butt of all jokes.

As for after our relationship started, I'd be against one. My opinion it's just not my cup of tea.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife and I know a group of bikers (Professional career people). We fantasize of her taking on the 6 of them, sex afterwards is always hot. In reality, if it did happen, I think I would be O.K. with it if she wanted to. But it's very unlikely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
...no...I might give her another for her birthday
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat

No, not at all. I prefer sexually adventurous women with a high sex drive who know what they want and I'd enjoy finding out a potential partner had previously been involved in a gangbang with other males.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would concern me , but a lot would all depends on the timing and reason.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.