Are submissives very quiet people?

last reply
55 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is your experience when it comes to the personality of the submissive?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pfft! Nope, I tend to be the submissive about 75% of the time. I prefer a man to take control of me. That said I am far from a quiet person. Anyone who knows me will describe me as a "loud mouthy bitch" XD
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not mine. I seldom gag because I want to hear what she has to say. I want it to be two way, on-going and alive!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not quiet, or even submissive in my nature. I'm only submissive to one and he says I'm a handful.. Go figure . He says I need to go back to training
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually very quite most of the time. Unless it's with my daddy then I don't shut up lol.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
The attitude of subs varies greatly. Some are more quiet and demure, where others are boisterous and fun. I find myself bouncing between the two types. I'm too mouthy to be quiet all of the time, but sometimes I'm also attentive and serene.

Subs are a diverse group, and you'll get about 90 different answers from 65 people.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not quite. They're almost people though.

It's Halloween!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh dear god no. I am submissive to my Daddy and whomever he tells me to, outside of that absolutely not. I'm extremely sarcastic, something I get punished for here and there.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
I can tell you that if I was ever able to be "out" to my friends/coworkers/family about my submissiveness, I am quite sure that they would all fall over dead in shock. It seems that the more responsibility and or power that I have at work, the less I want it in the bedroom. With that special person (my Daddy) I instantly transform into a total submissive little girl. We laugh about it sometimes because I am so stubborn and strong minded outside of our home. I think that's something that he enjoys though because it makes his ability to turn me into a total puddle that much more appealing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends on whether or not you consider me quiet smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Harbors_Rose
I can tell you that if I was ever able to be "out" to my friends/coworkers/family about my submissiveness, I am quite sure that they would all fall over dead in shock. It seems that the more responsibility and or power that I have at work, the less I want it in the bedroom. With that special person (my Daddy) I instantly transform into a total submissive little girl. We laugh about it sometimes because I am so stubborn and strong minded outside of our home. I think that's something that he enjoys though because it makes his ability to turn me into a total puddle that much more appealing.
Although I'm not into BDSM, this is what I've seen more than once. People who have to be in control professionally, and who constantly have to bear all the responsibilities that come with leadership, tend to find places in their private lives, where they can give up control, and therewith relinquish all responsibilities. It often is the only place they can truly relax and find inner peace. For some, having a wife wearing the pants at home is enough, but more often than not, they're the subs in their sex-life.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
I'm quiet until you piss me off.

I don't think Sprite is quiet!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm big (6'4"), I'm strong (I leg press with just under a quarter of a metric tonne) and I do a lot of things which demand my intelligence and my ability to manage people in the real world. What I do at home and with my partner is nothing to do with any of the other things I do and is a way to relax and let someone else take the decisions sometimes.

He follows orders at work but then comes home and I follow His orders in the bedroom and in the rest of the house, but I am still the main breadwinner, as well as the home owner (had the house for over a decade before we got together) and as a result pretty much everything is in my name.

He says that He is only with me because I'm a strong and capable woman and that thick, ignorant or weak willed women do nothing for Him, so I do have to be careful to be sufficiently challenging for big conversations and frank exchanges of views even when I'm following orders on other things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell naw im not quite!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Harbors_Rose

Your family would be the ones most surprised by that revelation. They do not have any clue about the real you. I still remember the first time I entwined my fingers in your hair and tugged your head back and knew then and there from your body's reaction that you were indeed submissive and that you and I had much we needed to discuss. That's a discussion that's been on-going for almost 20 years little one and yet we still learn more and more from each other.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
The Engineer
0 likes
Well I am quite a submissive person...and I believe they can be quite and calm as they are thinking something. Like they are observing their surroundings...trying to determine the human nature. well at least all I do that all stuff....like what people do and then trying to figure out why they do that.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the most part, I am a quiet person (also submissive). However, it can sometimes depend on who I'm around and the social situation. If I'm with a few of my close friends I'm a regular-talk person. At work however, I'm pretty sure I'm the quietest one there amongst about 20-25 women (cubicle setting). It can sometimes suck because not everyone is accepting of quiet, introverted, and/or shy people (and yes there's a difference between shy & introverted, I just happen to be both sometimes). And my personality at work tends to not easily create friendships, which sometimes I long for when I look at other friendships there. As well, 95% of those women are married with kids, while I'm not. No kids, not married, "single" in their eyes, but I have a Dom...not exactly the kind of relationship you can talk about at the water cooler lol.
I don't think submissives can be put into a category of quiet or not...it really depends on the sub. Some are quite extroverted, social, talkative etc. Some are not. Some of them are total opposites between their social/work life and their private life (aka in control at work, managing people, etc) while some may be similar between their public and private life. For example, I'm not in any kind of managerial position and would never want to be.
Anyway sorry for going off on a bit of a tangent.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive and quiet personalities do not go hand in hand in my humble opinion. Submissive women come from every walk of life, every age, every religion, every race. and as such it will be whom they are... Submissive women are not door mats. or women you push over because of a mans whim...

We are people just like anyone else... we have personalities, we have beliefs we have our own minds to think and do as we please... (with in limits for those that have someone to set them for us).
So quiet... a submissive... think again... hehe just my opinion
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Personally, my level of talkativeness changes depending upon the circumstance. I can be reserved and observe people without their even realizing i'm there but then speak up after I've had a chance to analyze my thoughts on a subject. Or, I can turn up my soul beams and sparkle and dazzle flitting from subject to subject till I make my audience dizzy. I can be morose...quiet and just listen...especially when i don't really care much for the person who is speaking. I am not confrontational but I will confront someone if I feel a line of importance has been crossed. How that relates to my submissiveness I think is irrelevant. Speech is just what you do...sometimes just because...you often say things you may not truly mean for instance. But, submissiveness is something that is deeper than speech. It's allowing your actions to be controlled by your unconscious instinct and desire...usually at the urging of someone who makes you feel freer than anyone else in your everyday life ever will. Your verbal habits become irrelevant.
Dreamer
0 likes
Well does it not depend on the circumstances. Submissive does not mean shy, so they can be talkative.
Of course, if you want them quiet you can always gag them. lol

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Dreamer
0 likes
Well does it not depend on the circumstances. Submissive does not mean shy, so they can be talkative.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fbccm

Gag... that is only for play with your Master not everyone else...
Lurker
0 likes
not really, some can be quiet some can be very vocal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all, but I am only submissive when playing / in bed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all, but I am only submissive when playing / in bed smile
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Every person is different. Every submissive is different. The only thing subs have in common is that they are subs. And that could change anytime. They may be a switch.
0 likes
Depends on the circumstances.. But quiet, I dont think so..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
"Ditto!" What Simmie said.

Hi Simmie
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's totally about the setting and who I'm with. When I'm in NON-sub mode I'm loud, and laughing. But I was trained with voice and eye contact restrictions and the SECOND I start feeling that energy from a Man i pretty much instantly shut up, look down, and start blushing.

I've served female Dommes to, and I'm told I didn't shut up as much.