Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long after you fingered your ass did it take for you to allow a man in?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really get the whole anal thing. Do women really like it. I think it's a trendy thing that won't last, or I hope it doesn't. It is, I believe, the male society's attempt to degrade women. It gets deeper than that but I'm not qualified to speak on that.

I'd be curious to hear what guys think about anal. Why do they want it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nudestewardess
I don't really get the whole anal thing. Do women really like it. I think it's a trendy thing that won't last, or I hope it doesn't. It is, I believe, the male society's attempt to degrade women. It gets deeper than that but I'm not qualified to speak on that.

I'd be curious to hear what guys think about anal. Why do they want it?

Anal can be very pleasing and a lot of women love it as much as guys do especially a good tongue job ! I have a nice story about it let me know if your looking to hear it !
Lurker
0 likes
I got with my hubby when I was younger (I wasn't a virgin by any means) but anal wasn't as popular as it is now...so it wasn't something I had tried on my own. I would say a few yrs into being with hubby he started to play with my ass and slowly got me use to the idea before we ever moved to anal sex. Now this may sound weird, I love my ass being played with (licked, fingered and even my small butt plugs), but I do not have anal sex often, but then again hubby doesn't want it often either and that is quite ok.
Lurker
0 likes
Not long at all.I love anal, I get off so much harder for anal sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a finger but not a cock...so....I'm not sure how much longer before I allow it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by brandi_b

Me too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by brandi_b