Login

How could a gal help you with PE?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So yeah like the title says, erm... Is there a way a gal can help with premature ejaculation?

Like my OH has been having this issue for 2-3yrs now and I'm totally done with being patient! I'm sorry, I know that makes me sound like a right bitch but after 3 yrs of 5min sections (If i'm lucky) I'm done! So is there anything a gal can do other than just being OK with it and making no big deal or whatever?

To be fair it's half the reason I started writing, gotta get it out somewhere I guess. He is 100% refusing to try any delay products on the market so that's out.

My drive is almost gone all together, I can't get into it when I know what's coming, I'm really trying my damn hardest to remain understanding but fuck me it's not easy. It don't help that he's a roll over and sleep kind of guy either!

Sorry I know there is more info than needed, just kinda half venting, half seeking advice.

Thanks in advance.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could be helpful to try and build up his stamina and endurance through edging. Maybe jerk him off but make a game of it where the longer he can last without cumming, the better 'reward' he'll get (e.g. next time you'll use your mouth or perhaps ride him). He can ask you to slow down or take a break for a few seconds if he feels himself getting close but for the most part it needs to be him trying to resist through sheer will power. I would think that after a while of successive attempts he would be able to go longer and longer without cumming while staying hard and going fast.

As far as the 'roll over and sleep' behavior, I might recommend having sex at times or in situations where that's just not an option for him. Shower sex in the morning before work certainly comes to mind. If he's never able to pass out after the act, due to the circumstance, then he may get used to it and stop doing it when he has the option.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
There are quite a few tips/tricks that exist to overcome premature ejaculation. This short Wikihow article sums it up nicely (link), but the most popular/effective ones generally are:

- Wearing a condom
- Applying a numbing cream
- Increasing the time dedicated to foreplay and/or switching to something else (eg. oral sex)
- Applying strategic pressure on different spots (eg. the perineum) and/or wearing a cock-ring
- Practicing to last as long as possible while masturbating (ie. edging)

Concerning what you can personally do about it as a woman, there's not much to it other than showing a bit of tolerance. But frankly, if your man isn't willing to invest any effort in it, there isn't much you can do about it... and I'd argue that he isn't worthy of your tolerance either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've found most guys aren't premature after they've cum once...those that still are, slow down after they've cum twice.