1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so tell us all the little things that make it so much better for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a slow tease. Take your time. Lightly touch around the area, kiss the thighs, etc before going directly for the center or the clit. Build the anticipation, whet the appetite and leave me begging.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Connect with the entire area (clitoris, labia, entrance) move around. Use your lips, teeth, tongue and fingers. Moan, talk, suck, and chew. Don't tease. I like to be eaten, not licked.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Actually, I prefer being eaten by another girl. I usually don't have to tell them what to do. They already know.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like to be eaten with passion, I'm fortunate to have a cuck that is so passionate when he feasts on me, he actually growls like a beast when he consumes the pie I have made for him & when hes finished the smile on his dial is priceless.
Its awesome to have my man appreciate the lengths I have gone to to obtain his favorite meal smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by guntercuk
I like to be eaten with passion, I'm fortunate to have a cuck that is so passionate when he feasts on me, he actually growls like a beast when he consumes the pie I have made for him & when hes finished the smile on his dial is priceless.
Its awesome to have my man appreciate the lengths I have gone to to obtain his favorite meal smile)

So you have a rather extensive menu...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With gusto! BF is right, girls are naturals.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Such diversity in replies only confirms the importance of open honest communication between lovers to maximize satisfaction! Now, that settled, whose diner is open and ready to serve a hungry man?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Actually, I prefer being eaten by another girl. I usually don't have to tell them what to do. They already know.
a very good friend who is a confirmed lesbian said the same thing one time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beth has hit the spot as all girls know where it is, and how to treat it. Women are far better at it because they give as good as they get.
I have two good men who have been well trained and they are almost as good as my girlfriends.
Lurker
0 likes
I have an idea as to how I like to be eaten. I, unfortunately, have yet to experience it. Men have been a disappointment thus far in the oral sex department. I hold more hope for a better experience with a woman. My lesbian inclinations have increased enormously in recent years, though finding a homosexual woman with whom to experiment is proving harder than I anticipated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
a slow tease. Take your time. Lightly touch around the area, kiss the thighs, etc before going directly for the center or the clit. Build the anticipation, whet the appetite and leave me begging.

OMG yes. Totally agree. Build me up. Tease me. Edge me. Take me almost there and then stop. Take me there AGAIN and AGAIN if you can. Only a talented man can do that. Be sensitive to my body's signals. If you are good in bed you should know when a woman is about to come. WELL don't let her.....haha......make me beg for it. Oh god I love that feeling of being so so so fucking CLOSE.qa1kE4Ms5kogMq8l

Sshh girl secrets.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
those delightful sounds he makes to let me know that he's enjoying it as much as i am.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Voraciously is the key word for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by brwnsugr
Voraciously is the key word for me

Mmm, and with joy.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
would love to xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have from both guys and girls, but I prefer guys. A man's tongue is so much stronger than a woman's, probably why I prefer it.