Searching for a special sex doll

last reply
3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am searching for a scat sex doll that is lifesize and made of the harder durable plastic/rubber material with a gaping mouth to receive and gaping anus to give back. I have heard that their is a Japanese company that makes a scat doll but I am unable to find it. Please spare me the rude insulting comments. I am serious and there must be someone here who can help. thanks.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Woah... you're certainly asking for something quite specific. I know that these realistic Japanese sex dolls can cost around $5,000, I'd be prepared to invest quite a lot of money for something like that if I were you.

If I may propose, why don't you simply buy some kind of ass-toy and simply drop some scat inside of it before having your fun?

That'd be a lot less costly option... unless you really want your doll to eat/shit scat.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Get a blow up doll and put a fucking chocolate snack pack in its ass and then...fuck it.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Get a blow up doll and put a fucking chocolate snack pack in its ass and then...fuck it.

Chocolate isn't quite exactly the same as the real thing, dude.

You don't get to experience the exquisite texture, the heavenly warmth, the mesmerizing scent.