Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a woman masturbates for you, do you wanna just watch or masturbate with her?

last reply
303 replies
29.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's such a turn on for me watching my wife masturbate in front of me I just have to do it as well. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is definitely such a turn on to watch, but I get so excited that my swollen balls demand release. So when I slid my jeans down and she saw the results of her endeavors, she beckoned me to sit next to her. The result was two heads leaning into each other, tongues dueling, both cumming within seconds of the other.this of course led to cleaning each other up. (use your imagination)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is incredibly hot!
A woman who enjoys playing in front of me..... Nothing sweeter.
Shows definite confidence... I love that!
It would be difficult to hold back!
0 likes
I'd love to just watch but I suspect I would eventually feel the need to do some stroking of my own. Maybe if she tied me up first so I couldn't do anything, forcing me to just watch and get aroused by the sight. Then, when she was done, she could deal with my needs orally or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My initial instinct would be to try and help, either by whispering sexy things in her ear or playing with other parts of her body. If she just wanted to do it on her own then I would sit back and savor the show. Watching a woman orgasm is such an enjoyable sight that I would be unable to look away. I'd most certainly become hard and likely wind up playing with myself. However, I wouldn't try to cum. I'd wait until she was finished and then let her watch me, fashionably returning the favor.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I love watching a woman play with herself. I would either lick her as she plays or jerk off watching her
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I truly enjoy watching her masturbating, but I certainly also love masturbating with her!
Lurker
0 likes
-- I would like to find out -
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With her, then have a steamy sex session with her
Lurker
0 likes
nothing beats it so yes id masturbate with her
Lurker
0 likes
No way I could just watch...
Lurker
0 likes
My first choice would be to just watch her. It's so beautiful. So sexy. So thrilling.

Amd of course I would ask if I could eat her. But I'd do whatever she wanted.

A woman masturbating - and letting me watch - is a tremendous gift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching at first, but it usually isn't long before I want to get my bbc out and stroke it for the ladies viewing pleasure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course I would love to watch a woman masturbate and it would be a big turn on/ Would I would masturbate with her? That would depend on the situation.

If this was something she was doing for me as a prelude to more sexual fun then I'd probably just enjoy watching her.. if this was more of a "main event" for us.. maybe an alternative fun thing to do for a change.. then I'd most definitely join her and stroke my cock until i came all over her stomach or breasts...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could one help but to join her?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Join in! I can see the argument for holding off if it was foreplay, but I would still stroke even if I was going to lay off before cumming.
Lurker
0 likes
Watch her and masturbate and join in...always hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Whether or not to join in depends on the situation. If she is putting on a show for my enjoyment then I'll give her the stage, sit back and allow her to tease and tempt as long as she wants.

To join in would be a different treat altogether. Either way would be hotter than hell.
Classified
0 likes
Very arousing to watch, maybe a little stroke, but then would want to satisfy.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love watching a girl pleasing herself, her face twisting in erotic pleasure, her body squirming, her moans. Of course it makes me hard and I enjoy jacking off on her as she cums. Or saving my hard on for a second cum is she desires.
Lurker
0 likes
All things are relative and dependent upon not only what I want but what SHE wants. Mutual masturbation is nice... some times. Other times watching her get herself off is a beautiful form of foreplay that ... for both of us!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to watch. Always have. And if she wants to have some help? I'm glad to help out as well. And do it with myself, or let her help me masturbate too. But to watch a girl do it? Very sexual and a major turn-on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching for a while - sooo sexy to see a woman masturbate for you!

Probably end up joining her and masturbating too!!!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i watch for as long as i can. then come over for a closer look. the way Her pussy contracts as She cums is such a turn on. but the best part is cleaning Her fingers.
colin123
0 likes
I love to watch a lady pleasing herself and have to join in, i like to cum over their titties and lick it up while they pleasure themselves, this turns my wife on and helps her reach a huge orgasm
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would enjoy watching. Maybe directing. And also playing.