Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Help! Vagina, Pussy, Cunt... what to call it.... Options · View
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 1:38:26 AM

Elaine wrote:

If cunt is offensive because it is gender specific, shouldn't men be upset by the use of the word prick? Some women certainly do call men pricks when they are upset. Just wondering.

Good question.
Charley
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:33:15 AM

I'm not totally against using "cunt", but on the whole I find it a bit too harsh on my ear. I do appreciate the point that "vagina" and "vulva" can sound rather clinical, but they tend to be the words I prefer. In dialogue, I often use "Pussy" if it seems fitting.

Click here to support your local Charley
SizeQueenSupreme
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:49:36 PM

I called it all things for the sake of variety, but I'm a big fan of Nether-Lips.
Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:45:53 PM

How does it feel when manipulated in any manner by guy or girl. Receiving or giving. The feeling you have at that time will relieve you of using common terminology, and allow you to fully express what "it" felt like.
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:06:30 PM

gypsymoth wrote:
Elaine wrote:

If cunt is offensive because it is gender specific, shouldn't men be upset by the use of the word prick? Some women certainly do call men pricks when they are upset. Just wondering.

Good question.

I hope the day never comes when I would get upset about the way someone uses the word prick. That would be a day of triviality.

I don't find cunt offensive, in fact I find it a very nice word. It has a lot of meaning. I wish it was more appreciated for what it is. I don't have a problem when cunt is used in a derogatory way either. I am well aware there are those that do.

There are are guys who are offended by the word cunt just the way there are women who are. They just don't like it for whatever reasons. That is their prerogative. It is not for me to judge.

Everything is context, at least to me.

Right now I am big on slit. That's my fav. Credit for that goes to Loislane for turning me onto it through her comment here and her use of it in her stories. I see other people using slit now. I noted one person felt slit was male-centric, I don't think so since women use it.
Primal
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009 4:06:52 AM

I heard in Alaska and Canadanadia they use the phrase: frozen beaver slip.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Pogo123
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:11:51 AM

In line with the comments eiotis123 made, I have no argument, issue or preference with any descriptive word, but I do think (and have observed) that as that part of a woman's body changes with her erotic excitement level, her (and her partner's) perception of it changes as well.

Some labels or names are thought offensive in everyday life, but lose their objectionable connotation as the situation grows more passionate, erotic and "steamy".

To the point, what may be a vagina with your Doctor or Mother becomes a pussy with your lover, but after foreplay of the right type, style and tempo can easily become a wet, swollen and demanding cunt.

"Teaching a pig to sing wastes your time and annoys the pig"
DamonX
Posted: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 2:18:01 PM

Great question. I've struggled with this one as well. I find 'vagina' is too medical sounding. And 'cunt' is a little too harsh for some people. I use 'hole' a lot and very the preceeding adjectives. Maybe, this is why I prefer to write about anal? there's more words to use for a girl's ass. glasses8
KrrraaazzzyGuy
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 1:47:30 AM

Catnip wrote:
I was thinking... of things to call it "wet meadow."
(it's the lost meaning of the word "Fitta" translated to english = cunt. I was reading one of my old swedish poems and thought about it.)

And now the word "cunt" doesn't seem demeaning, but rather a little beautiful.... Glad to know the origin of it!

I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
iceman
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:25:52 AM

There are so many descriptive words! I have used so many of them too.
But, I'd rather not us a term that even implicates toward being a derogetory
term.

Here are my submissions:

Honey pot
Love nest
Pussy
Muff
Hot Taco
Sin Pot

BTW: If it smells like fish, go for the lamb!

coffee
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:47:38 AM

Hot taco is so...romantic and tasteful!

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Catnip
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:27:01 AM

KrrraaazzzyGuy wrote:
Catnip wrote:
I was thinking... of things to call it "wet meadow."
(it's the lost meaning of the word "Fitta" translated to english = cunt. I was reading one of my old swedish poems and thought about it.)

And now the word "cunt" doesn't seem demeaning, but rather a little beautiful.... Glad to know the origin of it!

Now I'm not sure that "cunt" would mean it, but the Swedish word does.

BrindleChase
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:56:12 PM

*lol* ok, this thread made me laugh out loud. Just to add to the fun... in one of my novels I'm working on, one of the characters refers to it as a "snack pack"

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
redhotmommacita
Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 2:00:56 AM

my loves nest
my loves cave
my silky purse
and oh so many more.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

LusciousLola
Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:58:05 AM

I've heard honey hole used a few times and kinda like that one.
what about "recepticle for his spunk of love" ? haha drunken
Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:08:11 PM

I understand exactly what you are saying....I find it tough too when describing a sex scene to find a greater variety of descriptive words without
venturing beyond the style of your story. Using cunt and love box in the same story just doesn't fit well. And, depending on where you live, its different too.
In Europe a man's penis is most often called a prick. Here, its called a cock. But nice creative descriptions are always fun. I lived in Texas for a few years and a
pussy was called a "fur taco." Its a pretty thing no matter what, try new descriptions, have fun. Chances are we'll figure it out! :)

regards,
Love Muffin
Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:41:39 PM

"X-Box"
masterbass69
Posted: Friday, February 04, 2011 3:20:07 PM

Being from England, I tend to prefer the Anglo Saxon words, Cunt, minge, quim, gash, fanny (not to be confused with the American meaning). Some more : twat, stench trench, vagina. I don't like the American euphemism pussy, not very sexy at all.
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 12:35:19 AM

Silly I know, but l've always called mine my tutu

Kimi X
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:24:25 AM

oh lots of names I have heard and used
Presently tending to use an old fashioned term of endearment:

BEAVER
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 12:02:27 PM

steffanie wrote:
To me cunt represents something beautiful so I use it unashamedly - far more than pussy.

I rather resent the fact that a word for the most intimate part of a female can be considered so very offensive.

i actually prefer "cunt" too - it's sexy, it's unashamedly beautiful, and pussy, while more popular here, just doesn't seem to do it for me as much, even though i've taken to use is cause it tends to be less offensive to most of the population.

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:05:08 PM

How about just call it your happy place ;) I know it's MY happy place!!
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:59:32 PM

Mostly I say "pussy" but sometimes use cunt, beaver, twat and snatch, depending upon how, why and where.

Kimasa
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 6:53:17 AM

DUBOIS15801
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 10:55:13 AM

i'M VERY PARTIAL TO "HONEY PEACH"...I THINK IT'S DELICIOUSLY FITTING (it's juicy ,fuzzy ,sticky , delicious & oh so fun to eat !)
WorkAlone
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 10:08:26 PM

so many words to nuance your story...that's the best part. To me a cunt is for fucking, a flower is for deflowering (or not), a hole is for filling, a beaver should have a pelt, gash has overtones of violence or at least biology, "sex" is for when the reference works best obliquely, etc. To me (north american viewpoint), pussy is general purpose and the default. Vagina is a little clinical and works for straight-up description does not sound like an orfice in action. Just need to pick the word that conveys the right 'mood' in your story.

Same goes for the male parts... "fuck me with your big penis" sounds odd. ;)
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:52:03 AM

LOL They all work for me! I know a lot of women don't like the C word but it's just a word. It really depends on the context!
hants35
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:04:25 AM

Beef curtains !!
symes4u
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:59:51 AM

As with all things pertaining to women it all comes down to the mood they are in at that moment. So if they are feeling cranky because they have sand up their foo foo, nothing you call t will be acceptable. Sword Fight

Espresso
Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:57:43 PM

My newly discovered favorite word is "kiwi fruit" or kiwi....I think it's rather sweet and fitting lol.

Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso