Total stranger and a blindfold

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you gals have fantasized about having sex with a total stranger or while wearing a blindfold while having sex? How many have done it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
No
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Fantasized, yes. Done it in real life - no. It's hard to pull off unless it involves some kind of sex party/club. And unless someone has pre-arranged it for you (in your favour), god knows who could end up fucking you. It's great in a fantasy but in real life, I'd rather be able to see and choose.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I make all the guy's i have sex with wear a blindfold. easier to empty out their wallets that way.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I make all the guy's i have sex with wear a blindfold. easier to empty out their wallets that way.

We still know it's you though... your bubblegummy Snow Fairy scent totally betrays you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes again.

My husband arranged it and will only tell me it is someone I know. If you are interested I was also handcuff to the bed so I could not resist or remove the blindfold. I have guessed and questioned him to no avail.

Damn he is such a tease. But some think I got just what I deserve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Yes and yes again.

My husband arranged it and will only tell me it is someone I know. If you are interested I was also handcuff to the bed so I could no resist or remove the blindfold. I have guessed and questioned him to no avail.

Damn he is such a tease. But some think I got just what I deserve.

That was my wife's experience, too. She loved it and wants to know who it was, but I won't tell her...yet.
Lurker
0 likes
yes have done both, and I will do it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I would like to combine both A hot ripped stranger who ties me to the bed and blindfolds me. I mean what woman doesn't want that scenario? All of us I bet. Yeah I've been blindfolded a few times. I haven't let a guy tie me to the bed yet.....but I think I will with my new BF. I'm curious to try it and see if my orgasm is even bigger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well I would like to combine both A hot ripped stranger who ties me to the bed and blindfolds me. I mean what woman doesn't want that scenario? All of us I bet. Yeah I've been blindfolded a few times. I haven't let a guy tie me to the bed yet.....but I think I will with my new BF. I'm curious to try it and see if my orgasm is even bigger.

Studies have shown many, if not all woman at one time or another have these kinds of fantasies. Just most are not strong enough to allow themselves the pleasure of such a event.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet

Ohhh, yep..this is what I want too ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done both, but not at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
blindfold, yes
stranger, no
Lurker
0 likes
Both to yes my master insists on me being blindfolded when he shares me, it is not for me to see only to feel,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by soft_n_sensual
blindfold, yes
stranger, no

Totally Agree with that!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Blindfold, si. Pretty amazing, it is.

Stranger? Nope. The fantasy is interesting, but if the reality is something genital herpes or something (and it could be) I'm not interested.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is a fantasy of mine.

Would I actually do it.....NO

But, it's hot to think about.

Xo
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
This is a fantasy of mine.

Would I actually do it.....NO

But, it's hot to think about.