Which virginity did you lose first

last reply
56 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know the first virginity to go is typically the mouth, but then it always seems to be pussy and then ass if you ever lose it ....

Has anyone lost their any anal virginity first and then their pussy?

Or is it better the other way?

What order did you lose yours in?
Lurker
0 likes
I started giving handjobs, then blowjobs after that I tried anal.It was a long time before I popped my actual cherry. That could be why i prefer anal, I get off really hard from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fumbled petting/hand job (he just spurted in seconds? not much of a hand job haha)/blowjob (gosh I think I was so terrible but Steve was so sweet)/Vagina intercourse/Anal (much later haha )

Yup just like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sex was with another girl so it went kissing, touching breasts, licking nipples, rubbing pussy, fingering pussy, licking pussy, touching ass, licking ass, using toys.

With a boy it was kissing, breast play, fingered pussy, hand job, blow job, licked my pussy, fucked my pussy, fingered my ass, fucked my ass

All my firsts with girl was with same girl and took about 6 months to progress. With boy it was with 2 different guys over about 2 yrs.
Lurker
0 likes
I had 'normal' sex first, Then Oral, Then Anal (not all in one night! Or relationship for that matter!)

I think oral is way more intimate than sex to be honest! You have to really trust someone to allow them all access like that!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dollyh
I had 'normal' sex first, Then Oral, Then Anal (not all in one night! Or relationship for that matter!)

I think oral is way more intimate than sex to be honest! You have to really trust someone to allow them all access like that!

I totally agree. Oral is the most intimate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine was stolen so if you take that into account... Pussy ass mouth
If you ignore that then pussy mouth ass
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
I did oral and anal only before getting married. On my wedding night I did all three.
Lurker
0 likes
My first sex was with a girl so it was touching, kissing and sucking breasts later followed by fingering and licking pussy.

With a guy it was having my hand let to his cock then having my head pushed down there and having it inserted into my mouth. The transition period was very quick so I reckon that counts as cock into mouth as my first.
Lurker
0 likes
I am still virgin. I'd like my first time to be given oral to a lady.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was finger-fucked first (by a girl), then cock-fucked, then ass-fucked
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
OMG .......groan, lol. It's a silly question, a girl only has one virginity.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My order was: oral on a girl, fingered by a girl, 69 with a girl, fingered by a guy, handjob on a guy, 69 with a guy, oral on a guy, vaginal sex with a guy, vaginal sex with a girl, anal with a girl.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
I lost the virginity of my mouth when I was twelve to my dad
Lurker
0 likes
I lost my anal virginity first. I was a good Baptist girl and didn't want to have sex until marriage when I was younger and ended up giving into pressure and going the anal route my first few times.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Mine was giving oral to him and then being fingered. The rest followed suit, except anal. I'm still a virgin there.
Lurker
0 likes
I lost my anal virginity first. He pushed my face into the sofa cushion and I bite it while I took him all until he was doe with me.
Lurker
0 likes
I lost every virginity to my boyfriend who is now my husband. First I sucked his cock in the hallways of our high school and then we progressed to anal sex and then vaginal sex. I was normally a shy, quiet, and innocent girl but there's something about him that makes me crazy (:
0 likes
Ermm...I thought the term "virginity" was generally only applied to a woman's vagina, and her status as having had vaginal, penetrative sex or not. Apparently the definition has changed somewhat.

So...oral, because I was (and am) the sort to study up on everything, and that seemed like a logical place to start--I was terribly curious about the hydraulics involved in a man's cock going from soft to hard. Seriously. I read every book I could get my hands on regarding how to perform oral sex, starting with the Joy of Sex and moving on from there. Plus I was uncomfortable with my boyfriend--much older than myself--kissing and sucking and otherwise paying attention to my breasts, because I didn't understand that him doing that gave him pleasure as well as pleasing me.

Second was the traditional sort of losing one's virginity, although a) I did it while he was asleep on his back, so I essentially straddled him and plunged myself down onto him--I figured that if it was going to hurt, I would rather have a lot of pain quickly than a little bit of pain over an extended period of time and b) he promptly woke up, ejaculated, shoved me off of him, rolled over on his side, vomited, then ran to the bathroom and vomited some more. So it wasn't the most pleasant experience in the world--in my particular case (and this is definitely not true of all women) the tearing of my hymen hurt quite a lot--I'd never even been fingered, hadn't even fingered myself--and because it was quite intact, the tissue, when torn, bled copiously.

Third hasn't happened yet. It's on my "to do" (or rather, "to have done to me") list, but my ass is wholesale virgin territory.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Hand, mouth, ass then, on my wedding night, pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral anal then vaginal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral [mouth]
Anal [ass ]
Vagina [ pussy ]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Started with lots of groping and fumbling, without sex....

Then a fair gap and months (years) of simple self pleasuring before I had my first orgasm from the fingers of an older guy. It was sooo good he popped my cherry within minutes. Well worth the wait !

Anal ? Noooooo !
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
My first sex and orgasm was with Rosie Palm and her Five Fingers. First other person I touched was a girl. I will always treasure that girl and memory. First oral (both giving and receiving) was my girlfriend in high school. First genital intercourse was with a girl in college on Halloween night -- never knew her name. First anal, giving and receiving, was with a guy in what was also my first mmf threesome, and thus I was no longer "bi-curious." Lots more firsts to go!
Lurker
0 likes
A great woman who helped me loose everything which I cherish even today.....
Lurker
0 likes
1st Oral

2nd Vagina

3rd Ass
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You were fucked by an ass? ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===