Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys: Can you describe what your orgasm feels like for you?

last reply
21 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I've once heard it compared to a sneeze.

I don't know, though. The only similarity I could think of is that many of them end up in tissues.
A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of data, and the average ejaculation is equivalent to almost 1600 GB. -- I'm feeling pretty industrious today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably the same intense feelings that a woman has when she has one.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Like an electrical spasm of incredible pleasure shooting through me like a rocket launch at Cape Canaveral.
Lurker
0 likes
A flush of heat ~ i subconsciously hold my breath. It`s powerful. Muscles pulled tight. Chemically - it acts on a release of endorphins, a natural high.
0 likes
It's like a strong but pleasant tension that builds up in my loins and then explosively fills my whole body. Sometimes, though, it is milder and is just a wave of pleasant sensations that washes over me.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Like your entire body - every muscle and nerve - gathering up into your cock and trembling there, waiting, until you let go and it all comes spilling out at once, and for a moment you have no body, you are weightless, spinning, adrift.

Until one of the kids knocks on the door and you suddenly snap back into your body, sigh, get up and go see what they need you for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Like your entire body - every muscle and nerve - gathering up into your cock and trembling there, waiting, until you let go and it all comes spilling out at once, and for a moment you have no body, you are weightless, spinning, adrift.

Until one of the kids knocks on the door and you suddenly snap back into your body, sigh, get up and go see what they need you for.

THIS! Very well stated! The only thing I would add is that at the instant of orgasm while the entire body is ridged, all of your energy goes rushing up with your cum from your balls through the shaft and that geyser like eruption you ladies SEE is MORE than JUST the cum you see. It's all of the built up frustrated desire being released.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, the 10 - 20 seconds prior to orgasm, I feel a building pressure as my nerves continue getting stimulated from pleasing my woman. The last 5 seconds or so, I feel my cock swelling and becoming harder and harder. I let the pressure build and then I hold it as long as I can. Upon release, I feel a wave of absolute pleasure that washes over my entire body. For each release, a slightly smaller wave of pleasure washes over me until a final release occurs. What really amplifies my feelings during orgasm is when I see the pleasure and release on my lover's face and body. Knowing I pleasured her to her own orgasm really makes the entire experience.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It starts with a feeling of being squeezed and massaged by the warm and wet embrace of her mouth or vaginal passage. It's a gentle pressure over my head that feels hot and slick. The deeper I move into her, the more I feel this clasping embrace reach onto my shaft.

There is a huge, emotional connection that is incredibly exciting. The knowledge that I'm inside her and that I'm giving her pleasure... It's a mental rush that makes me truly feel like a man. It's a powerful feeling, like I'm something more, something special to her and in a way, her master. There is a dominance to penetration even if my relationship with her isn't based on that. This feeling isn't about how we relate. It's feral, instinctive and deeply fulfilling. The sounds she makes, the way she moves and the look in her eyes fire my arousal every bit as much as the physical contact. This is why sex is always far more intense when it's with someone I care for.

Physically, I become more and more intent on reaching orgasm. Hopefully I can stay this urge, but inevitably it happens. This is that point where my movements inside her become urgent and fevered. My cock feels like it gets harder and bigger. That's probably in my mind, but that's how it feels. I have a strong desire to hold her body still, as if my animal instincts fear she will try to stop me. This isn't a conscience choice. It's deep wired in my brain and my grip on her legs or hips or hair will become tighter as I start pulling her onto me. I can't really describe that moment other than to say it's like being stronger or more powerful than I usually am.

Then I feel a heat around the head of my cock. It's like a pressure, coiling like a spring as my body prepares to orgasm. This sensation, this need to feel her body clenching on me is so seductive that it would be very difficult to stop without reason. For a woman, losing that orgasm just before it explodes is intensely frustrating and it's much the same for a man. In the last thirty seconds before I come, my only thought is to be inside her as deeply as I can reach. Then I feel my body tighten as my muscles contract. The final moment of orgasm is explosive and fast. While a woman's orgasm can roll through her for a long time, mine is a rushing sensation that thunders through me in just seconds. My heart is pounding and I often grunt and growl out loud as this feeling overwhelms my mind.

In just a few more seconds it passes and I feel suddenly weak, as if my strength has drained into her with my emission. I become filled with a feeling of peace and contentment that radiates through me for quite some time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^Perfect.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How does one describe the taste of a fine dark chocolate? The smell of a sudden summer rain? . . . Describing what I feel when I orgasm is very similar.

All my senses feel as if heightened beyond their capacity. The feelings commence at the tip of my cock and tenses down through my testes and into my core. My heart beats between my ears mixed with the sounds of our sex colliding; my fingers, toes, calves tense, straining against some immovable force; our scents fill my nostrils; my skin, the hairs on my skin, the rough calloused hands, all become sensitive, as if they have a life of their own, living wild for moment before becoming dormant once again. As I cum, my body spasms without control, erratic.

I can only describe the release to be akin (all be it a distant relative) to when one’s arm, or limb, hand, etc., is trapped in an unnatural position when you strain to release it – the anticipation builds knowing you will be successful – but the thought that pervades is you may fail – urgency sets in to free it - then freedom - that instant where still anxious, relaxed, successful feeling the limb free and still fresh in your mind it is still trapped – only more intense.

I tend to forget to breathe for a moment. No thoughts. Just feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An intense build up that is mostly in my balls but also throughout my penis. My wife always knows right before I am going to cum. She says I get super hard (which I do) and hit all the right spots and get super deep right before cumming. She normally has cum multiple times by her clit, but then this is a deep G spot type of orgasm with both of us usually cumming hard at the same time.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
It varies, but whether it is super intense, or just so-so, it is always followed by a great feeling of endorphin bliss. It's an all-over feeling, before, during, and after, not just concentrated in your sex organs.

Leading up to it is always fun. The best lover I have had appreciated the tease, bringing me to the edge, feeling my cock twitch, swell, go super-hard, but knowing when to back off, not immediately letting me explode. Sensing when I am close, she stops, lets me rest a while, with a wry smile or a little giggle, while I back down a little from the cliff edge, knowing I will end with an incredibly powerful finale. The foreplay can go on for a long time, teetering on the edge. I am always eager to enjoy the feeling of edging by a skilled, sensitive lover. She enjoys the pre-cum, oozing, spreading it around with a finger tip, or gently licking it up. I like it when she calls the shots, so to speak. When she wants me to cum, she really goes to town, or if I am inside. she encourages me to thrust mercilessly, until I explode. I have shot for quite some distance sometimes - even over her head a few times.

Being the great lover she is, she knows not to let up, to keep pumping, humping, or playing until I actually feel a second orgasmic wave come on, about ten to thirty seconds after my initial dozen contractions. I am certain I have experienced multiple orgasms, and though I am probably low on ejaculate, I definitely remain hard during such great lovemaking, and I am more than willing to keep up the thrusting, if it will make her cum again and again.

I love orgasms, but I love them best when shared with a friend.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies depends on the orgasm, can be from the tip being so sensitive cant be touched to my body going into shock and feels like im about to have a fit, thats only happened twice but my hot them two times were imense blow jobs, shame shes not around anymore she could suck ohh my.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels like a champagne bottle that has been shaken until the cork pops off.

But imagine that feeling down there combined with the eyes-roll-back sensation of a full-body massage and an adrenaline surge that makes it feel like your muscles have swollen and flexed into twice their size.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it is different for each guy. For me it varies in intensity. Usually it is very intense and starts by me tensing up from head to toe. My breathing is fast and heavy and I usually say things without realising, until I have. My whole body convulses and trembles in spasms (especially my legs) and I cum hard and heavy for a while, shuddering all the way. I also seem to produce a large amount of cum, which just adds to the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to describe what it feels like because it only feels like what it is. I will use some comparisons, which refer to intensity of pleasure, rather than sensation.

In the build up, during foreplay, the sensitivity in the penis yields the same pleasure as say:

- a really good deep tissue massage
- eating about the tastiest food you can imagine, when you are famished
- listening to what becomes one of your favourite songs, for only the 2nd or 3rd time

Just before the climax, these sensations build to unbearable levels, way above the descriptions I have given. You would BEG to cum if someone else was in control.

When ejaculating, the feeling of release and relief is incredible. As if you've been working hard for years and now have a month off to relax. All the adrenaline built up beforehand explodes into a natural high and you have not a care in the world for about 3-5 minutes or so, and you can think clearly.

Then the sexual urges creep back. When you're younger, this happens quickly. If older, it takes longer. But it is the sex drive we males are slave to.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's this moment when I can feel it start in my balls. Mixing a load, then I feel it climb through my entire organ. It becomes like an itch you can't stop scratching but then that point of no return. And a super sensitive expulsion happens just before it blasts out the head. That is when we usually give that grunt. Then my brain is bathed in an explosion of relaxation and exaustion. A total release. The best natural high known to man.
Lurker
0 likes
feels like the end of your cock is exploding out with sensation a thousand times stronger than relieving an itch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
perhaps its my imagination...but comments made on a forum where the members are almost all writers id FAR more interesting than comments on a regular site.
Lurker
0 likes
As increasing intense pleasure in my erect penis, a bit like wanting to pee but pleasant. A frantic desire to increase that pleasure by thrusting harder during sex or stroking and tugging harder in masturbation. The pleasure suddenly rises and my penis becomes much stiffer so I can feel it strain. Then the pleasure reaches a climax, i involuntarily thrust my hips forward. Then at the climax of pleasure my semen spurts in pulses of pleasure. Immediately after I’ve spurted my penis flops to being only partly erect and is no longer pleasurably sensitive, and I feel a sense of anticlimax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many fine descriptive words.

But I still have no idea what he feels.

Darn I could not even tell you how I feel other than it is explosive.