first time giving head!

last reply
14 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Newly bicurious male here. Gonna be hooking up with my first guy soon and exchanging oral. Want to know what I should expect for and all the tips I can get.

Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be enthusiastic. Show him you're having fun and want to do it. He'll relax, enjoy it more, and reveal himself more intimately.

Be attentive. Watch, listen, and feel to how he responds to every little thing. Then you'll know what he loves or doesn't. You're a guy so you probably already know, but anyway.

Watch your teeth. Don't bite or accidentally scrape him. It's easy to cover them with your lips. You'll see.

That's all you need. You'll learn as you go and master your own style in no time. No guy is ever going to complain that you want to practice sucking him more, as long as you make it fun, pay attention, and don't accidentally hurt him.
Lurker
0 likes
Great tips above. Just go with it... found my first experience to be almost surreal as I had been fantasizing about it for so long... when I was actually doing it... was just amazed at everything about it... Have fun smile
Lurker
0 likes
How To Make His Blow Job Unforgettable
only $27! For the next two weeks. Don’t miss your chance to get this powerful info You have nothing to lose
Lurker
0 likes
PM me for more in info
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a guy, sucking your first cock may surprise you. Your own cock can feel so hard to you. When you suck a cock you may be amazed at how soft it is even when hard, how its skin feels soft, luxurious, velvety. The most amazing aspect to me is how powerfully sexual it is, different than going down on a woman, male sexy, a lot of sexual power. Having the power to make a man go crazy with pleasure, to make him think only about your mouth on his cock, to take him right to the edge where his only thought is cumming. And then to feel that first spurt in your mouth! Powerfully sexual. It gets me high to devour a male orgasm, to feel the pulsations of his spurts, to swallow liquid orgasm.

One thing to consider: my wife and many other women get aroused watching you suck a man off. They can get wild urging you on, giving suggestions, joining in and applauding when they witness you devouring his orgasm. They've sucked cock before, so to see you do it makes you more sexy, more sexually wild in their eyes, desirable. And it makes MMF threesomes so much more fun.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Don't be self conscious. You may initially feel like you should be doing a certain thing, looking a certain way... but fuck that. Give it the attention it deserves. Lick it, suck it, let your hands roam. Smear it on your face if you feel like it. Lavish it with attention and without restraint. Only thing you really need to know is that when you feel it kick a little, close off your throat and get ready for the cum shot. I mean, if it's going in there. :P
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Here's one of my tricks I'll share with you, but it takes a very strong and agile tongue... instead of bobbing your head to take his cock in and out of your mouth, hold his cock about 3 quarters of the way in your mouth, and move only your tongue, thrusting forward and back, rubbing the ridge just under his glans where most guys are most sensitive. It works better with guys who aren't real thick because your tongue has more room to move. But because the only part of his cock being stimulated is the ultra-sensitive ridge, the pleasure he's feeling there isn't being distracted by the feeling of your lips stroking the top side of his shaft. I can turn a guy's spine into jelly by doing this.
Lurker
0 likes
Very interesting tips and advices. A gril friend recently asked me if I would try. I am not sure, but if I do, I will practice what I learn today.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I will be giving anal to my lady for the first time. Its first time for us. She is very anxious and apprehensive. Any tips and suggestions to making it unforgettable ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All I can really say is it is great and you will love it. Go slow and they willl take over and fuck your face it is great. After afew white guys just wait till you try a black mmmmmmmmmm
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first Blowjob!
Him and I were kissing and making out- He began to put his hand up my shirt and he began to play with my boobies smile Soon my top came off and he told me he was "Hard for me" I told him I wanted to see it
He pulled it out of his pants and yes he was in fact hard for me :)
I began to kiss my way down to his hardness where I began to put my mouth around his hardness :)
Ha I must of been doing it right because he kept telling me that it felt so good- All I knew is that he tasted good and I wanted to keep going as my bald virgin pussy was very wet :)
I kept giving him head and at one point he ask me to suck him harder and faster- I did try but again not sure if I was doing it right :)
I did how ever keep going on sucking his hardness till he had cum in my mouth- I did in fact swallow all of his cum & it did in fact make my bald little pussy cum too :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first time for me I put my mouth and lips on his head he got hard quickly a sucked him and only went up and down on him a few time he shot his poad in my mouth I swolloed it all. I kept on sucking him he blew his load about 3 more times after that. and it tasted great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Here's one of my tricks I'll share with you, but it takes a very strong and agile tongue... instead of bobbing your head to take his cock in and out of your mouth, hold his cock about 3 quarters of the way in your mouth, and move only your tongue, thrusting forward and back, rubbing the ridge just under his glans where most guys are most sensitive. It works better with guys who aren't real thick because your tongue has more room to move. But because the only part of his cock being stimulated is the ultra-sensitive ridge, the pleasure he's feeling there isn't being distracted by the feeling of your lips stroking the top side of his shaft. I can turn a guy's spine into jelly by doing this.

Indeed, I try to avoid teeth contact. I dont like teeth on my cock so i try to use my tongue to stimulate as well as my throat. Sometimes I get a sort of swirl, rotating my tongue around the tip & down to the glans or foreskin line.

Theres follow up after the orgasm. Sometimes I'll let the juice run down the shaft onto his balls & thighs, the sensually lick it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marvis
Newly bicurious male here. Gonna be hooking up with my first guy soon and exchanging oral. Want to know what I should expect for and all the tips I can get.

Thanks!

Just kiss the end and lick it. Going in and out is ok but to make the guy shoot loads you have to make him feel amazing. Use your hand as well and when he comes, don't just hold back, lick his cum around his helmet as he is spirting. Nothing better. And, it goes without saying that you have to swallow the lot. If you want to make the man crazy about you, suck him again and again. He'll love it and you. Best advice, from Lucy Lou. xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was when i was 18 and he was 65. I cruised down to the beach in sweat pants that once I hiked them up were very tight and outlined my cock so it was obvious what i wanted. He wanted to suck me but I insisted and he let me suck him. He had a very soft cock that I sucked hard to about about 5 inches. It only took about 5 minutes and he shot a big load that took me by surprise and overflowed out of my mouth. He said I sucked good cock haha! Since then I have learned to open my throat and sometimes they shoot right down I barely taste it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DandJforplay
As a guy, sucking your first cock may surprise you. Your own cock can feel so hard to you. When you suck a cock you may be amazed at how soft it is even when hard, how its skin feels soft, luxurious, velvety. The most amazing aspect to me is how powerfully sexual it is, different than going down on a woman, male sexy, a lot of sexual power. Having the power to make a man go crazy with pleasure, to make him think only about your mouth on his cock, to take him right to the edge where his only thought is cumming. And then to feel that first spurt in your mouth! Powerfully sexual. It gets me high to devour a male orgasm, to feel the pulsations of his spurts, to swallow liquid orgasm.

I totally agree with this. It is so erotic to know you are doing something that a girl usually does. I have only sucked two cocks, not because that is all I want, it is just I haven't had the opportunity to suck more. I did take a picture with the first guy with his cock in my mouth. I got scared that someone would find it so i deleted it. I often regret doing that as I would love to see a picture with a cock in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was far too young to say on Lush