Being told what to wear

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you galls mind being told what to wear?

I want my lover to dress like a slut for me.

Bra with lots of cleavage, low sweater to show it off

Very short skirt with no panties, so I can feel her ass.

What do you think??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have to be told to dress like a slut for my lover, I enjoy dressing and being treated like a slut
Lurker
0 likes
I do like to get his input, and maybe take it a step further, just to surprise him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being told, hell no. But ask me nicely and give me incentive and I'll be willing to comply.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with beckey!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ask or suggest, but telling ain't gonna work in the long run.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on what she wants to wear!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress the way my man of the hour prefers. If he has a fantasy to be filled I will dress to meet his fantasy.

But of course if we are going to the Society Wedding of the Year and he wants me to dress like a Street Whore, we may have a few words.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its hot if my guy picks out something for me to wear, a hot outfit for going out or some cute lingerie in the bedroom ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by John
Do you galls mind being told what to wear?

I want my lover to dress like a slut for me.

Bra with lots of cleavage, low sweater to show it off

Very short skirt with no panties, so I can feel her ass.

What do you think??

I stated my question wrong , I meant to say Do you gals MIND if your lover suggests you dress in a certain way, like a slut
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I straight up tell a bitch what to wear. I'll tell a bitch what color to get her motherfuckin glittertips in. I don't give a fuck. I'll be gotdamned if Imma be rolling around in my fuckin 200 hundred dolla suit while I got some sloppy ass bitch walkin 'hind me. Shet.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I dress the way my man of the hour prefers. If he has a fantasy to be filled I will dress to meet his fantasy.

But of course if we are going to the Society Wedding of the Year and he wants me to dress like a Street Whore, we may have a few words.

That is it exactly! There is no problem about dressing to fulfill a fantasy, just appropriateness for the occasion. If I have to look like a lady in my outerwear I can always wear deliciously slutty undies. Sorted!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's sexy when I come home and my hubby has something laid out for me to wear and tells me he would like to see me in that.
Lurker
0 likes
I really appreciate clothing advice or I like when he buys me something new. I'll gladly put it on. However, being ordered to dress like a slut... no. smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm happy to take suggestions, as long as they aren't tasteless, or way too inappropriate for the occasion. Both my guys love showing me off, and I enjoy it too, so usually the less clothes I wear, the happier everybody is.
Lurker
0 likes
He could ask and I could accept or maybe not. Depends on my mood. No-one would tell me to wear something I didn't want to. I'm sure that goes for a lot of people.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never been told what to wear. Not sure how I would feel about it. It might be very sexy but not on a regular basis.

I'm a very free spirited person. I beat to my own drum

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I straight up tell a bitch what to wear. I'll tell a bitch what color to get her motherfuckin glittertips in. I don't give a fuck. I'll be gotdamned if Imma be rolling around in my fuckin 200 hundred dolla suit while I got some sloppy ass bitch walkin 'hind me. Shet.

Classic
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm too into clothes to be ordered what to wear and I don't really dress slutty, so eh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I don't have to be told to dress like a slut for my lover, I enjoy dressing and being treated like a slut

Unless woman are just on here as observers, I would think many of us like to be treated like a Slut, especial if we qualify.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To a certain point, I don't mind. It's kinda hot if a guy will dress me, as it's what he thinks I'd look best in, which may have been something I'd never thought to try..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
To a certain point, I don't mind. It's kinda hot if a guy will dress me, as it's what he thinks I'd look best in, which may have been something I'd never thought to try..

Yeah, I can agree with that! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm happy to take suggestions, as long as they aren't tasteless, or way too inappropriate for the occasion. Both my guys love showing me off, and I enjoy it too, so usually the less clothes I wear, the happier everybody is.

Of course, less clothing is always best if we all had a body like yours to show off!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I've been very clear with men that I will happily take feedback on my cooking and my performance in bed. My clothing, however, is a different story.

In public, I always dress classy or office casual, so for dinners, etc, I don't need direction or guidance. In private, I like to know what he likes and then it's up to me to take it from there. Being told what to wear takes the fun out of the bedroom, and I enjoy seeing his eyes shine when he is surprised by his first glimpse of me, or hearing his breath catch when he feels a thong he didn't expect to feel. To me, that's part of the seduction and appeal.

If he has a few favorite items that I own/wear, I want to know and will keep it in mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am assuming its for like a special night... with proper caution... then yes i love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the fantasy of being his dress-up doll...of shopping trips to places I could never afford, and of seeing his eyes light up as I try on anything he picks out. Surrendering that control is exciting. The dare of the inevitably scanty, revealing outfits brings butterflies. The thought of being exactly what he wants, his living fantasy, is a thrill.

But in reality there is a shortage of handsome millionaires who can coordinate.

In my everyday relationships, guys haven't asked/told me to wear specific things. If they did, I would probably be happy to go along (if it was appropriate to wear). If I know they like a certain thing, I'll sometimes make a point to wear it for them on my own. If they don't actually notice they at least show more interest, so I know when it's working.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If u want to tell me what to wear then you'd better buy it for me first!
Lurker
0 likes
Been there, done that many times, and will many times more.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy to wear something special to satisfy a request, stockings/hold ups probably being the most frequent request from guys. Sometimes it's fun to offer a guy an unrequested surprise to see his eyes and something else pop up.

I've never had a special request from a girl except "short skirts and dresses suit you best" type of comments.