Would you or have you...?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have or would you ever consider meeting someone in real life that you spoke too online?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't but I would in the right circumstances. Obviously there is always the chance of meeting some one dangerous. If I were to, I'd have to have been talking to them a while as the liars always mess up their story sooner or later. Id meet them a couple towns over from my own and in a hotel. Make sure the staff know the situation and tell some one where I were going and that id text them every day at a certain time. So yeah I would meet some one, but id be seriously cautious and do it as safley as possible.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 17 years ago 120 of us from all over the world who had met online through a common interest all went to Ireland and met up - it was great! (Yes, the internet has been around for longer than that!)

One-on-one meetings? Have done, different circumstances to here, and no, would not do so in a hotel, or anywhere secluded. Would be in a public place, that's just common sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the points made the reason I ask is that in my teens it was something that was quite common for me to do but now its seems so difficult to talk to someone, make a connection etc.

I just wondered if it was just me! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, if I feel I know them well enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I sure have
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I sure have

lol THIS! biggrin
0 likes
Maybe, once we got extremly comfortable with each other sure
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was deeply in love with a girl for nearly 8 years whom I met online in 2006. After chatting for a few weeks, we agreed to meet at a Barnes & Noble in Columbus one late summer evening, and were in bed with each other that night.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it many times, expect I will many more.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I'd like to try that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it twice. After a loooong acquaintance. One turned out 'once only' and the other is still FWB.