Cute or Sexy?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which adjective appeals to you more, in general, for women.

Reason I ask is I almost always get described as "cute" rather than "sexy", not sure if it's a good or bad thing.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If I see a girl and think she is cute then I also think she is sexy because being cute is an attractive quality and attractive women are sexy.

If sexy is what pops into my head when I first see a girl it probably has more to do with what she is wearing and showing.

Not sure if that makes sense... But I think clothes and hairstyle have a lot to do with which words I choose to describe a girl.

To be honest, cute is probably the better compliment of the two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I getcha. And I'm not trying to rectify anything about myself I'm just curious how people gauge those terms. Honestly, I don't dress traditionally sexy (most of the sexiness goes on in my head) and am not really curvy so I expect cute and am fine with it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I meant I expect instead of sexy. I done "expect" either, haha.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Haha I knew what you meant when you said "expect cute" but now that I reread it, it is kinda funny. Like, damn, okay you're cute, wasn't gonna say you were anything less.

"most of the sexiness goes on in my head"

I believe that's called depth ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Haha I knew what you meant when you said "expect cute" but now that I reread it, it is kinda funny. Like, damn, okay you're cute, wasn't gonna say you were anything less.

"most of the sexiness goes on in my head"

I believe that's called depth ;)

Haha, right? I always reread things and think of all the ways they could be read for better or worse. Hmm, depth, I quite like that.
0 likes
Why can't "cute" be "sexy", too? I've know some girls who fit under "cute" and found it was sexy in its own right. And being sexy in your head is, as Felix rightly suggests, deep and quite sexy in its own right. A cute girl who isn't afraid of her sexy side is very sexy, perhaps more sexy than someone is who is more overly, physically sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an "ask the guys" question, but, as a woman usually described as cute, I'd prefer "pretty" or even "sexy" once in a while for variety. When I hear "cute" I think it's just an abbreviation for "attractive but short".
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It depends on the individual woman, but I love BOTH cute or sexy women. However, I often desire the "cute" ones more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My cock seems to get hard at both! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on her age, clothing, location and attitude. A 20 year old in jeans an sweater with tennis shoes at a fast food joint could be cute where as a 40 year old in a micro skirt an cami wearing heels could be sexy. Just depends on the age of the one doing the looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it depends on what's being shown.

I'd say sexy is when the cloth and setting is more sexual and cute is more of a casual cloth and setting.
Both mean she's hot. And yes, I agree that hair has a lot to do with it. Could be that it signals if the look is intentional or just a casual thing.