Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working On My Next Story...need Your Help With A Question Ladies.

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which would make you feel more exposed?

17 votes remaining
Having Pussy Hair (2 votes) 12%
Being Completely Shaven (9 votes) 53%
No Difference Either Way (10 votes) 59%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am doing some research for a story I'm working on. So PLEASE help me out! It only takes a few seconds to vote!

Also, please see some additional questions below.

Comments are even better!

If you had to strip and walk in front of strangers (say on a bet or dare or agreement), Which would make you feel more naked and exposed?

1)
Having pubic hair (full bush, or neatly trimmed)
OR
Being clean shaven and bare
OR
Same either way

2)
Wearing only footwear of some sort
OR
No shoes
OR
Same either way

3)
Having some piece of clothing or accessory (a scarf, hat, a hip purse, or some other item that doesn't actually give coverage to your nakedness, or only just partially (bot not completely) covers)
OR
Being completely 100% bare

What else might make you feel more exposed?
One of the character's in my story is going to be asked to do this. To walk naked into semi public a room with strangers. I want to know how she is going to feel, and what would make her feel the most, "naked" and exposed.

Let me know if you would need more information on her situation.

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have pubic hair but if I did I think it would embarass me more than being seen shaved.

I would feel more exposed nude in high heels than just nude. I speak from experience on this one. I felt more on display in heels.

More embarassing totally nude I think. You may want to consider something to stop her covering herself with her hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been a nudist for many years. I have had my pubic hair in every way shape and form. I am most happy with a trimmed hairline and my lips clean shaven for the benefit of my oral partners.
I don't like being completely shaven and I consider it being more exposed than with some hair above the slit.
In the situation you mention it would not bother me as I am used to being seen naked, however, I would tend to agree with Alison. If she was wearing high heels then maybe she would be seen as wanting to be seen and deliberately exposing herself rather than casually being naked. You mentioned a scarf - if she was carrying one rather than covering herself with one it may distract from her complete display of nudity. Looking forward to the story.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by alison90
I don't have pubic hair but if I did I think it would embarass me more than being seen shaved.

I would feel more exposed nude in high heels than just nude. I speak from experience on this one. I felt more on display in heels.

More embarassing totally nude I think. You may want to consider something to stop her covering herself with her hands.

Thank you Alison!

I appreciate the feedback! And that is an excellent suggestion. She will have her luggage, plus since its part of an agreement she has made, she knows she's not allowed.
I confess, now you have me very curious about your experience in high heels.
Would it be inappropriate for me to inquire?

Either way, thank you for your input on this! This is the sort of feedback I was hoping to get. I hope others will chime in as well. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have been a nudist for many years. I have had my pubic hair in every way shape and form. I am most happy with a trimmed hairline and my lips clean shaven for the benefit of my oral partners.
I don't like being completely shaven and I consider it being more exposed than with some hair above the slit.
In the situation you mention it would not bother me as I am used to being seen naked, however, I would tend to agree with Alison. If she was wearing high heels then maybe she would be seen as wanting to be seen and deliberately exposing herself rather than casually being naked. You mentioned a scarf - if she was carrying one rather than covering herself with one it may distract from her complete display of nudity. Looking forward to the story.

Ah, more excellent input! As a nudist, you would be used to being naked around other nudists of course, however, would it be different if you felt you were the only one who would be naked in the situation?

I've been to a nude beach before, and because everyone else was naked, it felt natural. But what if no one else is?

Thanks!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm very comfortable in my skin. I've modeled nude for so many years, I have almost no self-consciousness about people seeing me completely nude, even with my bald pussy. So I'd be comfortable barefoot and totally naked if the occasion called for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been seen in the nude or so many years I can not imagine be embarrassed having others see me nude. Most the time I have been shaved completely bare, but other times I am wearing just a tiny land strip and that is generally for someone I am seeing at the moment.

I am completely comfortable being nude and some other people seem to enjoy the sight. I do understand how maybe an new Mother who has not gotten back in prime condition yet my be a bit self conscious about her body.

Remember God gave us beautiful body's and it will stay that way for a long time if we do not abuse it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Remember God gave us beautiful body's and it will stay that way for a long time if we do not abuse it.

I agree with you 100%!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
pubic hair doesn't bother me, but i think i'd feel awkward being naked in shoes and some sort of accessories

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my experience, there is one thing that makes me feel exposed and naked, even if i'm fully clothed. I always wear a chain round my neck, not always the same one but, always some kind of necklace. Without one I feel naked. Perhaps just the lack of something that is always there, is what does it.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlexUndercover

Ah, more excellent input! As a nudist, you would be used to being naked around other nudists of course, however, would it be different if you felt you were the only one who would be naked in the situation?

I've been to a nude beach before, and because everyone else was naked, it felt natural. But what if no one else is?

Thanks!

I t would depend upon the girl herself. You may have to create a personality for her where she may or may not be embarrassed. I have seen nude waitresses where they are the only person naked and they had no problem, but I believe it was not their first experience.