Swallow perferred

last reply
25 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She spits but I would like her to swallow. Any suggestions?

I don't want her to feel I'm being too pushy or offend her.

How do I even bring the subject up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's it matter, you've already made the deposit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like her to kiss me with it still in her mouth so that we can share
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
What does it matter if you've already had your orgasm. If she doesn't want to swallow, she doesn't have to. Some woman simply don't like the taste or have other reasons for not wanting to swallow. As long as she gets you off, it doesn't matter what happens to the load. Be grateful she's sucking your cock at all.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't like the taste of cum at first, well not the taste so much as the texture. I started to enjoy it more if I swallowed only a tiny bit at a time. I began to get used to how it felt going down my throat. Once I got used to that I really enjoyed taking the whole load down smile

Let your girl spit most of it out, but then have her try and swallow it one drop at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
I am more interested in wondering why you think she has to swallow it? If you want to be sensitive to your partners needs, then you need to be responsive to those needs and not always interested in what you want.

Well, at least that is my two cents.....
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I know some men love it when their woman swallows, but please understand all men taste differently and not all women like that taste. Since she spits I'd guess she doesn't like the taste. Plus... some women have other "issues" with swallowing cum. Instead of having her swallow... try seeing if she's willing to let you masturbate on her body.
Lurker
0 likes
Now I get what the ladies above me are saying...but if she is gonna let you cum in her mouth, I don't understand why it's a big deal to swallow it...I mean the taste and texture is already in her mouth. Yes you should be attentive to her wants and needs, but what about your wants and needs...they shouldn't be pushed aside or dismissed. You both need to be sexually compatable and willing to give each other what you want and need to truly be happy and satisfied. Just my opinion of course. Good luck!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Missy4fun73
I am more interested in wondering why you think she has to swallow it? If you want to be sensitive to your partners needs, then you need to be responsive to those needs and not always interested in what you want.

Well, at least that is my two cents.....

Well When this little boy grows up he may understand that he has already received a wonderful gift. Plus there may be more to come if he shows his appreciation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I swallow because I want to but if I didnt want to and was made to feel bad because of it i may feel like with drawing totally from even letting him cum in my mouth so be happy of the fact that she is willing to go as far as she does letting you cum in her mouth.As many above have said truly whats it matter you have cum why do you care what she does with it from there?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I don't understand those who don't swallow. It's like gargling with tequila. Don'tcha think?
Lurker
0 likes
A mix of two songs for you...

Some girls will
Some girls won't
Some girls like it
And some girls don't

If it's a deal breaker then let her know
If she still won't then just let her go

If she's really special to you
You can add the last line here

If she's not special to you
Isn't everything temporary anyway

I quit
I give up
Nothing's good enough for anybody else
It seems, and
I quit
I give up
Nothing's good enough for anybody else
It seems, and

And being alone is the
Is the best way to be
When I'm by myself
It's the best way to be
When I'm all alone
It's the best way to be
When I'm by myself
Nobody else can say goodbye
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The equivalent would be if a man gargled with mouthwash and washed his face immediately after going down on his woman. It makes that intimate pleasure seem much less intimate and much less pleasure. Our society is very sex negative, so we all have a lot of hangups about oral intimacy that we have to get over. It took me till my mid twenties before I went down on my lover. I discovered then that she didn't taste "bad", rather it was very hot and tasted very sexy.

To have a woman spit your orgasm immediately after such a delightful and powerfully intimate oral lovemaking makes it seem not intimate, not love making. To have her lock your eyes and swallow the fantastic pleasure of cumming is one of most powerfully intimate expressions of love possible. The same as a man enjoying every flutter of his lover's orgasm, every drop of her pleasure. Imagine him making a face and running to the sink.

As many have said, it's simply much easier to swallow, it's already in your mouth, the quickest way out is a quick swallow. I know because I've sucked cock at my wife's behest. I've had more than one man cum in my mouth. I've shared cum with my wife, both my own and another man's. It may take a time or two to get used to it, but it doesn't have a lot of flavor. There is more going on in the mind than in your taste buds.

If you don't really want to swallow, finish with your hands and let him cum free. That is very pleasurable and visually exciting for him. Make an excited face and don't run to clean off your hands. Let the cum spurt onto him and then he can deal with it. Keep it exciting. There is so much going on in our minds, so much more than goes on in our smaller heads.
Lurker
0 likes
I swallow it because I like the taste and texture of it number one. Number two is because guys like it when we swallow it, It seems to be a turn on for them…and lastly it would seem a bit awkward to have to excuse myself for a moment to spit it out or whatever, then return for my turn at getting satisfied. Just keep breathing through your nose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never understood why so many men insist on their Lady swallowing his Semen.
Would one of you men explain?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been around...

(Some Girls JUST DON'T!!!)

You don't PUSH it...

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Never understood why so many men insist on their Lady swallowing his Semen.
Would one of you men explain?

It's a POWER TRIP!!!

(But it should NEVER be a Deal Breaker...)

Everyone is WEIRD!!!

(A LOT of the girls I've been with AIN'T DRINKERS...)

But who REALLY gives a SHIT?

xx SF

(I have to say I FUCKING LOVE IT when they DO!)

Honestly???

(About 60% do...)

xx SF

(Fuck It... One of MY BEST GIRLS hated me to cum in her mouth... But as she did the whole SUBMARINE thing and as I started to TORPEDO... She'd WORK her hand on me, lift her lips off it and look up BEAMING with accomplishment...)

Who'd CARE at that point?

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
I love it..but I wont push it .. and I would French kiss her afterwards smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the visual Edward.... ;)

As one who swore she would never swallow, and now it is what I do most, (blush)... I say give her time. And don't push the subject. Ask her if it tastes bad and when she says yes (and she will), do things to make it taste better (yes...you can make it taste better!) Most importantly....talk to her. (not about swallowing) about everything. One reason she isn't swallowing could be that she doesn't feel comfortable about doing that, so make her feel like it is okay either way, then she might consider it. But don't tell her that is what you prefer because that implies she is doing something wrong and she is not. Communication is the key...and don't pressure her. Sometimes it is hard to step out of your comfort zone and these things take time. smile
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
*MEN SWALLOW TOO YOU KNOW!!!*

(every time we DO THAT!!!)

xx SF

JUICY BITCHES!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my YES... spitters are quitters, lol. I love to swallow, enjoy the taste.... nothing so bad that a little whisky can chase down, too YAY
Lurker
0 likes
Love the taste, and how it turns a man on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

It's a POWER TRIP!!!

(But it should NEVER be a Deal Breaker...)

Everyone is WEIRD!!!

(A LOT of the girls I've been with AIN'T DRINKERS...)

But who REALLY gives a SHIT?

xx SF

(I have to say I FUCKING LOVE IT when they DO!)

Honestly???

(About 60% do...)

xx SF

(Fuck It... One of MY BEST GIRLS hated me to cum in her mouth... But as she did the whole SUBMARINE thing and as I started to TORPEDO... She'd WORK her hand on me, lift her lips off it and look up BEAMING with accomplishment...)

Who'd CARE at that point?

xx SF

Stephanie has it exactly on point. It is a powerplay, it shows that your partner really wants to please you. I am 35 and I still remember the first time a girl did that to me. fuck I get excited thinking about it...
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Sorry I saw this and couldn't help but post it here. I swallow, not because I am in love with the taste but I hate spitting. Easier too if you're out somewhere. No mess. It really is such a personal matter and everyone's right it shouldn't be a deal breaker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tasted my own cum , very little taste ,slightly fruity . When my wife sucks me off , she goes on and on to the last drop , but then she rushes to the bathroom to rinse her mouth out , which makes me laugh .
I would like her to swallow , but she never admits to it . My guess is that for all the sucking after I've cum she must have swallowed .