Sex goo , after the deed clean up ?

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the MIC website had an interesting article about post sex clean ups, mic.com/articles/122372/post-sex-problem-spillag

I'm more than happy going down on my partner after sex, but when I dont she just likes to let it do its own thing, i love her dearly for this.

So whats is your way ladies ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually go to the bathroom and wipe myself when I can but Sometimes I have gone for hours with wet thighs under my dress from leakage. Not much I can do about that until I can shower.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The easiest thing to do if you don't want leaks or wet sheets (or panties) is to go to the bathroom and pee and put a bit of strain into it or bear down slightly. If you go right after sex, it will flush most of it out (ie. you actually see it in the bowl) and using the bathroom right after sex is also good health practice because it helps prevent UTIs. The same system applies for post-anal as well.

As 'sexy' as leaking all day sounds, it's just not practical for most people - especially after morning or mid-day sex. If you're going for another round or two or having a lazy day/night, a simple wipe is fine or just leave it as-is and go with it. But yeah, if you want to be mess-free, use the bathroom reasonably soon afterward and use your kegels to give a little push.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Dancing Doll, but I would guess some semen still remains after a wipe. When I 'went down' on a partner recently, after sex and surface wipe, She (joking) called me a cannibal. However our tastes were blended, so I assume it is the same as when she gives me oral after sex? Of course, you may be fit enough to carry on for round two. And there again if the orgasm was on your partners body, do either of you mind messy? Maybe just have wet wipes handy?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I usually go to the local drive thru car wash and order the power wash. For an extra $2 you get the wax and shine too.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Robert0909
I agree with Dancing Doll, but I would guess some semen still remains after a wipe.

It's very minimal if you don't wait too long after sex to use the bathroom (you don't have to sprint there, but it's less effective if you're laying around for an hour before going). And you do have to kind of 'push out' with your kegels - hard to explain, but girls know what I'm talking about. Simple wiping still results in a lingering drip. Depends on what a girl prefers though.

Re your other Q - I don't mind it going on my body. It's super easy to clean up or to just go for a slippery/messy longer session if it's not a quickie or where post-shower isn't available. Tongues work well too.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol @ "sex goo" i find, like many here, that a quick trip to the restroom is best for dealing with such matters.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most times I love the feel of it inside of me knowing its there. For those times I do clean up. A trip to the bathroom is simple enough.