How does it feel?

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was perusing the gold lounge and saw the thread on pussy piercing. I imagine the initial pain is substantial after healing though what and how does it add to your enjoyment?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a friend (who just recently joined Lush) who has her outer labia pierced several times on each side, and she keeps rings in them (I wonder if they rattle when she has sex!) Before we broke up, my girlfriend tried to get me to get matching clit-hood piercings with her, but I chickened out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I have a friend (who just recently joined Lush) who has her outer labia pierced several times on each side, and she keeps rings in them (I wonder if they rattle when she has sex!) Before we broke up, my girlfriend tried to get me to get matching clit-hood piercings with her, but I chickened out.

wow Beth, I cant blame you for chickening out. Just about the most sensitive part of our bodies, sensual actually, and someone wants to inflict indescribable pain? No thank you. to me it would be like having a ring through mypenis. hagd
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sundancer2004

wow Beth, I cant blame you for chickening out. Just about the most sensitive part of our bodies, sensual actually, and someone wants to inflict indescribable pain? No thank you. to me it would be like having a ring through mypenis. hagd

Guys DO pierce their cocks, and stud them... I wonder if they do it when it's hard or flaccid.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I have my hood pierced. the initial process wasn't all that painful (it helps that i enjoy pain, so i'm probably a bad source for that). as for the aftermath... imagine a lovely little metal stud bumping against your clit during sex. or not during sex. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can see a stud (in a man) getting hung up on all kinds of things ( that sounds really bad), the nice little tug you get would be fun, it's the searing pain you would get when it got caught I could do with out. I don't blame you Bethany I'd have chickened out too!! Sprite, you're a better man than I ( uh you know what I mean)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a fine gold bar through mine. The benefit is grossly over stated so I removed it. Although in was an interesting conversation piece. No the pain was not severe either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago I had a Gold ring inserted on each lip and had another that I could use to join them both. The boyfriend paid and he was impressed. Then he bought me two more and I ended up with five altogether which looked rather sexy. A few months later I began modelling and removed them. They never went back in.
As for clit hood piercing - I would be a bit concerned that may interfere with the sensations
so that was considered no go.
I have seen many men with all sorts of piercings in their penis and scrotum at the beach. I have never had sex with a guy with a piercing but I would be interested to see if it did anything for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a hood piercing & a ring through each labia, the initial pain was horrific but went away almost instantly, fully healed with in 2 weeks & have been wet ever since from the delicious sensations smile