Supplements

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Here is my story.
49 years old. Think about sex constantly. Always have. My wife and I still perform 3+ times a week. Sometimes I can go 2 times in the same day. I take zinc and a daily vitamin with zinc. Am I the only one out there obsessed with still looking for a better performance?
Does anyone out there use supplements?
What's your input guys?
0 likes
Quote by BBBJ
Am I the only one out there obsessed with still looking for a better performance?
Does anyone out there use supplements?
What's your input guys?

Answers are:

No idea but there are likely others
No, not for this anyhow. I have some vitamin deficiencies that I take supplements for but that's another matter.
I have no idea what this means.

Do you enjoy sex or just obsess over performance? Does love and affection play a role in sex for you, or just performance? I find obsessing over performance in an activity that is supposed to be about sharing pleasure and affection with another person (IMHO) to be rather pointless and even counterproductive. I want to just enjoy sex, not have my mind worrying that I could have "performed" better if I just took more supplements. If I'm going to obsess over anything in the sack, it will be the person I'm with.

Personally, I could probably go 3 times a week even without supplements (a bit randy, I am) but the sex drive is lacking on the other side and I've been trying to stay faithful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I use a ton of supplements because of my addiction to physical fitness. Don't know if it helps my performance or not, but I seem to be doing a bit of alright! I also eat very healthy, no fired foods at all. Will be curious to see what dietary issues I will have when I travel to the Middle East for a month. And TSA will probably ransack my luggage because of all the supplement, etc. I will be bringing with me. hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried taking ZMA, my stomach didn't like it. I wanted to take it to help me gain weight.

I am interested in better performance, but not obsessed about it, mainly because I have a similar issue to that of seeker4.