Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies - do you like your nipples pinched?

last reply
106 replies
12.3k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
During the heat of the moment I love grabbing a woman's nipple between my thumb and index finger and give it a slight pinch, pull and then slightly roll it between thumb and finger. I am very attracted to that part of a womens body and it is a turn-on for me to do this. I have had a one girlfriend who liked it and one who didn't like her nipples touched at all in that manner.

What about you? How many of you ladies like to have your nipples be part of the sexual experience in this way? If you don't like it, is their something with your nipples that you do like?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love having my nipples played with, and a little pinching is fine by me!

I also really like having them sucked, with the tongue licking round and the lips pulling on them...

Well, you get the general idea...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything involving my nipples is great as far as I am concerned. They are like my second and third clit.
I really enjoy it when I am on cloud 9 and my partner bites them that turns me right on and I have often asked them to bite me harder and occasionally they break the skin. I don't mind and i cum big time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cowgirl is my favorite position because my guys can reach up and twist and suck my nips while I ride them. It's the fastest way to make me cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! Even better if it gets a little rough
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it! I will even tell my guy to pinch my nipples, if he doesn't take the iniative himself. And when he goes down on me and is preoccupied what he is doing down there, then I take things into my own hands and do it myself. Having my nipples played with adds to the intensity of the experience.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
absolutely!

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That was what I was hoping to hear. I was honestly suprised when my previous girlfriend told me she didn't like it at all. I had a hard time remembering that and would still do it sometimes when it felt like the right time. She reminded me once during sex by slapping my hand playfully. I am so glad I won't run into many women who don't like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Anything involving my nipples is great as far as I am concerned. They are like my second and third clit.
I really enjoy it when I am on cloud 9 and my partner bites them that turns me right on and I have often asked them to bite me harder and occasionally they break the skin. I don't mind and i cum big time.

Meggsy you said it as well as it can be said.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it, it just adds to the feeling of everything, I don't mind a little pinching!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind them being pinched as long as they're returned later.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love them being pinched! The harder the better! Mmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmm I love it, gets me so wet and I get so rough when I'm getting fucked and the guy pinches and twists my nipples!! Ahhhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's unanimous!
Lurker
0 likes
Pinched, tugged, twisted, nibbled, sucked and anything else I might have left off this list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SubmissivePrincess
Pinched, tugged, twisted, nibbled, sucked and anything else I might have left off this list.

i agree 100%

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes

Oh yeah. My nipples are not very sensitive, so I need them twisted, pulled, sucked, bitten....and pinched. :-)
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
Pinch, twist, pull, repeat please.

Mmmmmm...what she said lol xxx
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes.....my nipples both love to come out to play. Knock knock....."Are Crissy's nipples home? Do they want to come out to play?" Mom looks about....calls out...."Crissy your friend is here, she wants to play with your nipples.".......giggling and yippppeeeee screaming ensues as little Crissy bolts out the door haha.
Lurker
0 likes
pinched,twisted ,bitten,sucked is there anything else
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sounds like all of you are my type of women. : )
Butterfly
0 likes
Pinched, tugged, twisted, nibbled, licked, sucked and squeezed
Lurker
0 likes
My wife only likes her nipples sucked, any other touching is met with a "don't".
Lurker
0 likes
I do, but only to that point that I can feel the electricity running up my spine.....my partners are putting good at understanding how hard that is
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheQuiet1

During the heat of the moment I love grabbing a woman's nipple between my thumb and index finger and give it a slight pinch, pull and then slightly roll it between thumb and finger. I am very attracted to that part of a womens body and it is a turn-on for me to do this. I have had a one girlfriend who liked it and one who didn't like her nipples touched at all in that manner.

What about you? How many of you ladies like to have your nipples be part of the sexual experience in this way? If you don't like it, is their something with your nipples that you do like?

It is natural fir women that when their nipples are bitten during breast feeding they get pleasure and satisfaction.
We humwns have used this natural instinct as a source of arousal n pleasure during sex. To my mind we wll love our nipples sucked bitten n pinched during sex. The level of intensity with which it is done however.....may differ for different persons. Some like it hard. Some like it soct.