Login

Have you read any stories here that defied you expectations

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...as far as erotic stories goes. For example, a story that brought out some strong emotion in addition (such as sadness). Or perhaps some unexpected plot twist that broke the standard formula or insight that resonated with you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two series of stories that really had me hooked that I would recommend to anyone are...

Sex With My Mom's Friends by prairiedogg
&
A New World by BadDog9

Both of these series left me craving more and the almost relationship I, the reader developed with the characters was something I didn't expect at all!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I’ll never forget reading a story by someone who’s left Lush now, but it had quite an impact on me. It was about peeing, and there was something about it that really got me all tingly and excited in a way I really hadn't expected. I think maybe I’d always been a bit turned on by peeing while playing with myself, but then I messaged the writer, and discovered just how much she enjoyed it. I began to explore my feelings, both by chatting to her, and hearing about her experiences, and then by writing stories in which pee played a big part. I was genuinely a bit upset when she left Lush (there’s still a warm spot in my heart for you, Vikka, and a wet spot somewhere else) but luckily I found someone else who was just as much of a pee lover! (She knows who she is).

The point is, it was definitely that one story which opened my eyes to the sexual thrills of peeing, and without Lush it may never have happened.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
absolutely! you will find that this site is blessed with many fine authors and tons of hidden gems.

Say. Her. Name.