Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you found out your husband or boyfriend had sex with other men, Honest answers please Ladies....

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would it secretly turn you on
Or would it turn you off so much,you would end.It with him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd feel turned on by it. I've always thought that my man likes both sexes but has always hidden the fact. If he ever did I would probably pissed off until I got to taste the action for myself
Lurker
0 likes
watching two gay or bi men would turn me on...BUT not my man, I know that may sound strange but that's me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
He never did before he met me, but I suspected he has a bisexual curiosity, so I encouraged him to try blowing one of my FWB when we were doing a threesome together, and he did. I found it fascinating to watch, as they both gave each other a bj. David choked, and couldn't get much of it swallowed, but I gave him points for trying. He's still not ready to be butt-fucked though!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Disclaimer: I'm not in a relationship at the moment, so this is hypothetical.

I'm of the opinion that everyone has baggage. Some baggage is more important to disclose than other baggage. I don't want a detailed count of everyone my partner's been with (and I don't want to give a detailed account of my past). But some things do need to be disclosed: same sex contact that went beyond the horny curious teenage stage is something that needs to disclosed (my opinion only -- your mileage will vary).

If a guy is currently having sex with guys, I need to know that. I need to know that he's playing safe. He's going to have to play safe with me.

If a guy has had sex with guys, but isn't currently, it's less important that I know. I'd like to know, so I can say my piece about playing safe.

Is it a dealbreaker? Maybe, maybe not. If he's not going to play safe, it's a dealbreaker. Otherwise, I guess it's case-by-case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know my guy has had oral sex with men in a group scene. I think it is kind of exciting.

I know there are other ladies in his life as there are other people in mine.

But if I found out he was going off alone and having sex with another man. I would be uncomfortable to say the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have him invite one of his men friends over. It might be very interesting. And yes, I'm serious.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What is there to do, really?

Bisexuality isn't a turnoff (for me). And unless we all go into relationships as virgins, then we all bring previous partners to the table.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
What he did before we became a couple is no a big deal. If my husband had chose to be with a man, that was his choice then. Now... if he wants to do it now... we'd need to have a long talk.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be disappointed that I wasn't there to watch.