What to do with a Big Ugly Kardashian Butt

last reply
12 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What can a deformed Kardashian Behind be useful for?

As you know the Kardashians are a bunch of overpaid no talent women whose only claim to fame is that their father was a sleaze bag lawyer that got a cold blooded murder off and left two families destroyed and that their step father is a drag queen pervert. However the poor girls do suffer from a rare disease called “Fat Ass”. Please help these poor worthless deformed women by finding ways for them to use their ugly ass for good and not evil.

HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN.

1. Hire a mountain guide to take you to the top of their butt so you can plant your flag.
2. As a replacement for the Goodyear Blimp when it retires and fly over the Super Bowl.
3. As a balloon float in the Thanksgiving Parade.
4. To fill a large Florida sink hole.
5. As a child’s bouncing ride at a party.
6. To fill a Black Hole in space.
7. A place for homeless mountain goats to roam.
8. To plug an active volcano. (If it does explode the lava will have a place to go. It will give the women a change to say they really have a hot ass.)
9. Their fake husbands can use their ass as a ball in friendly game of basketball.
10. Someplace for the Drag Queen Bruce Jenner to hide his head in shame.

Bonus question: I don’t know anyone who is foolish enough to admit they waste their time watching a show without a plot, with rotten actors and direction that is oblivious fake and treats its views as if they are even dumber than the people on the show, but if there is anyone out there willing to put on a mask, hide their voice that does really care about the kardashians will you tell us why. It would be most entertaining to find out what it is that makes you waste your life this way. I mean if you are the type who likes to watch paint dry we can understand otherwise please be kind and give us a good laugh.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Smother transphobic douches maybe?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Engineer
0 likes
a good percussion instrument....i mean then I could say i did smack a Kardashians butt to Heart's content.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Soap bars and Suppositories for anal cleansing.
Convict
0 likes
For someone who doesn't like the kardashians you sure know a lot about them. I've always thought she had an extra portion or ten of ass but then heard men say she had a nice ass. Fuck that shit. I'm not gonna sit at home and eat cream donuts all day to look like the whale Jonah lived in. Fat is fat. You can't hide it. It wobbles too much when you walk.

I think your idea of s kind of "jumping toy" for kids parties is quite good. Either that or lowering the water line in the local dam. Does anybody actually know why her fat pools in that area? Someone needs to stick something in that ass of hers and deflate it. Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
For someone who doesn't like the kardashians you sure know a lot about them. I've always thought she had an extra portion or ten of ass but then heard men say she had a nice ass. Fuck that shit. I'm not gonna sit at home and eat cream donuts all day to look like the whale Jonah lived in. Fat is fat. You can't hide it. It wobbles too much when you walk.

I think your idea of s kind of "jumping toy" for kids parties is quite good. Either that or lowering the water line in the local dam. Does anybody actually know why her fat pools in that area? Someone needs to stick something in that ass of hers and deflate it. Just saying.

Hi, I don't know that much about them as I can never watch them more than a few seconds when channel surfing because they are so boring. But the so called media has them on every channel and on the internet so much you can't help learn some very useless and stupid info. As a matter of fact, I don't hate them, just have no respect for them or most so called reality shows and fake game shows. With all the money those 13 year old producers spend on these dumb shows they could put on some great shows or music concerts.

And any guy who says that they like that kind of butt is either joking or an escapee from the hippo section of the zoo.

Actually kids should have on a safety line in case they bounce too high or fall off her huge behind. Safety first now.

Got some great answers and suggestions on here. But now that China is going to have a winter Olympics without snow maybe they can use her butt as a hill in the games. Just grease it. Bob sheds can go now the crack and skiers down the sides. It is so big maybe it will even stick out above all the smog and dirty air the Chinese have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Hi, I don't know that much about them as I can never watch them more than a few seconds when channel surfing because they are so boring. But the so called media has them on every channel and on the internet so much you can't help learn some very useless and stupid info. As a matter of fact, I don't hate them, just have no respect for them or most so called reality shows and fake game shows. With all the money those 13 year old producers spend on these dumb shows they could put on some great shows or music concerts.

And any guy who says that they like that kind of butt is either joking or an escapee from the hippo section of the zoo.

Actually kids should have on a safety line in case they bounce too high or fall off her huge behind. Safety first now.

Got some great answers and suggestions on here. But now that China is going to have a winter Olympics without snow maybe they can use her butt as a hill in the games. Just grease it. Bob sheds can go now the crack and skiers down the sides. It is so big maybe it will even stick out above all the smog and dirty air the Chinese have.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Is this Lord Disick?

Lurker
0 likes
indicate when passing ... but don't forget just how beautiful it is.. stroke gently in passing .. and be ready to duck .. giggles

Lurker
0 likes
Big Ugly Kardashian Butt is good only for one thing

Kick them to the curb