Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your hubby or bf have sex with another girl if he demands or asks?

last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you let your hubby or bf have sex with another girl if he demands or asks? If yes, why and have you ever don this before ?
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no! And if he did it anyway then it's goodbye from me! I give my husband all he needs and wants so he wouldn't want another woman anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I would but when he comes home all his shit will in the front yard on fire
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat

Good one Kat!
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat

I agree 100 %
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies do you think just because your man penetrates some other hot wet vagina he will stop loving you?

It is only sex. We both have the same privileges.

Who knows I may want to do her too.

If you are that insecure, maybe you should consider some professional help.

Gee we got hung up on demands! did we miss the ask part?

Wouldn't you prefer that he discuss fucking Mary Jane rather than fucking her behind you back. If he wants something new and different, he will find it someplace with or without your knowledge.

In addition I love that man and if it will make him happy I want him to do her. In fact I would set it up for him. Maybe that is what is wrong in this world we do not consider the ones we love enough.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Possibly. If he let me watch and clean up once he'd finished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Demands? No.

Asks? Possibly if we talked it through and there was mutual understanding.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Let? As in allow?

He's a grown man...he can do what he wants. I wouldn't stop him.

We'd no longer be together, but I most certainly wouldn't stop him.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No one should demand from anyone unless it's part of an agreed on role play. As to the question; if he asked, sure why not say yes. But of course it works both ways.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Yes (if he asked, not if he demanded), but not without me. And it would, of course, depend on the girl and all of our comfort levels.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
What Delphi said, though I'd be extremely surprised if he ever asked, simply because he's not like that. I'm the sex pot in the relationship.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat

That is very funny. smile

It's odd how the word "demands" shows up in that question. I understand asking (though I never have, outside of the context of a threesome). If I ever demanded that of any woman I've ever been involved with I'm pretty sure the response would result in my having a black eye.

Or worse. Much worse.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Demands or asks? Ummmm demands...fuck no. Asks...nope.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33
Demands or asks? Ummmm demands...fuck no. Asks...nope.

Whoa, not cool.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Whoa, not cool.

He better go cheat and make sure I don't find out. Or....wait till I bring her home.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

He better go cheat and make sure I don't find out. Or....wait till I bring her home.

Better.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I do nearly every weekend. And he has never demanded anything, or even asked. But we both have FWB's, and for the past 7 months, we've been partner-swapping with a couple we've been friends with for years, so he gets to screw her, and I get to screw her boyfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes. that's how i was able to come out to myself about liking women.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Let? As in allow?

He's a grown man...he can do what he wants. I wouldn't stop him.

We'd no longer be together, but I most certainly wouldn't stop him.

dani is ABSOLUTELY right! far be it from me to tell an adult what to do. just remember that when i make my choices after the fact.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing as we are considering a threesome, I would say yes because in that he will be with another woman. I don't think he would ever demand or ask to be with someone without me being there or involved somehow.

If he did ask this...I would have to question what is wrong with us that would make him want someone else and not include me? I would definitely take it personally and even if he never actually did it, I would second guess everything just by him asking. (yes, admittedly insecure here....)
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it works both ways yes
Convict
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Ladies do you think just because your man penetrates some other hot wet vagina he will stop loving you?

It is only sex. We both have the same privileges.

Who knows I may want to do her too.

If you are that insecure, maybe you should consider some professional help.

Gee we got hung up on demands! did we miss the ask part?

Wouldn't you prefer that he discuss fucking Mary Jane rather than fucking her behind you back. If he wants something new and different, he will find it someplace with or without your knowledge.

If I'm THAT insecure about him he wouldn't be my partner. You're saying that a woman should consider professional help because she might have an objection to him screwing another woman? I think you just spoke about 70% of the women of the world and I think a good percentage of them would disagree with you. Can't speak for all of them though.

Personally, I'd prefer he didn't fuck Mary Jane at all. He can if he wants to, but he wouldn't be fucking me again. If both partners agree, I don't see a problem, well I do see a problem but it's got nothing to do with this thread
Not all men would go looking for sex outside their partnership either.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Maybe. I have before. Depends on the situation.

The 'demand' bit would be a hard no, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, no way in hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless our relationship is open in that way, I expect loyalty. If it has been discussed thoroughly and such thingsw ere already okayed before we had starting seeing each other, then fine. But in my current relationship, hell no. Unless I can join.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If either the guy or the gal in the relationship has that itch, it is going to happen. Whether you know about it or not.

If our answer to the request is No or Hell No or your things will be burned. Where does that leave you? Remember it is only sex.

Is it better to know and understand or is it better to be left in the dark?

I choose to be enlighten. But for those of you who do not want to know I guess you have your reasons.

Almost all men will have sex with a woman outside of their primary relationship and many woman too.

We have and we have been married along time and raised two fine you woman together.

This is an equal opportunity concept in our home.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rahulthakur
Would you let your hubby or bf have sex with another girl if he demands or asks? If yes, why and have you ever don this before ?

If he was clearly in love with me, still - I wouldn't really mind trying an open relationship. But an open relationship is only for people who trust each other and are fully faithful to each other on a psychological and emotional level. But we have too many marital issues so I'll have to say no to that. If he shows interest in another woman it's a sign that we need to just give up this effort to stay married and separate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Demand" that and he would be out the door.
I have three men in my life all are FWB. I do have a preferred man but share him as and when desired as do my girl friends and their men.
We all share the pleasures of and with each other.
On the rare occasion the desire is there we do engage with somebody outside the group.We are all open about the experience and discuss it openly.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually, I wish my husband would do other women more often because I reaaly like watching him work and I know exactly what those women are experiencing so I get as turned-on as they do. I sit and masturbate for a while as I watch and sometimes I eventually join in.