Contact Difficulties.

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,

I've tried contacting Lush through the normal link but have not received a reply. I've also tried contacting one of the Moderators, but again, no response.

There may be a technical hitch on my account or something of that ilk. My reason for contacting Lush was that I submitted a story a week ago. The story hasn't been verified or rejected. Usually, the longest that I've had to wait is three days.

Could you please assist in this matter...

Thank you,

Purple.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Hi Purple,

A turnaround of a week is not uncommon if we are having a particularly busy submission time. There are currently 56 stories in the queue waiting for approval and gold members are given priority as a perk of premium membership.

I can see that your story is near the top, so hopefully it won't be much longer.

All the best,

Liz
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Hi Purple,

A turnaround of a week is not uncommon if we are having a particularly busy submission time. There are currently 56 stories in the queue waiting for approval and gold members are given priority as a perk of premium membership.

I can see that your story is near the top, so hopefully it won't be much longer.

All the best,

Liz

Thanks Hun,

I really appreciate all the time you guys devote to the submitted stories. Thank you clarifying that...